Wednesday, June 6, 2012

How Pinteresting!



You know this girl LOVES a good lake trip.

After my Memorial Day weekend houseboat trip, I now know there is a list of things that you simply cannot go to the lake without.









You should never, ever go in the sun without some sunscreen, but definitely not bake in the lake without it. I like the kind with extra SPF and for sensitive skin, because no need to break out or cause blemishes when I'm working on my tan.


Source: zulily.com via Brooke on Pinterest


I'm pretty sure this is for a child. But can I get this in big kids sizes, size medium please? That'd be great.


 



Gotta have yummy food, dips and treats to keep your tummy happy.




Beverages MUST be cold.




This is the float I used to float around on during Memorial Day 2012 - only it was pink of course - but there was nothing like it. It was perfect, even had a drink holder.

Some float ideas for Labor Day 2012???


Source: amazon.com via Brooke on Pinterest
Source: overtons.com via Brooke on Pinterest





xoxo,
Brooke

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the bathing suit, the cooler (a Lilly cooler!), and the 'Snack and Float'. I think I need all of them. Oh, and a pool in which to wear/use all of this would be great too, lol!:)

the girl in the red shoes said...

That bathing suit is SO cute....they totally need to make it in adult sizes!

Life With Lauren said...

That bathing suit is adorable! That is one heck of a party float :)

Sami said...

I love all of this but there are no lakes or rivers in Colorado so nobody does this! Sad :( There are reservoirs but they are NASTY!

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...

Ooh that fruit salad looks delicious!

Holly said...

I love that swimsuit, and the fruit salad!

hklover86 said...

i was wondering how do you get it to show the source of the picture?