Hi love bugs!
It's Friday, and it's a Free For All here at Tales from my Fairytales.
I went to bed last night with 125 followers.
Woke up to 130.
OH. MY. HEAVENS.
The outpouring of love and sweet, sweet comments are more than I could ever thank you for. This little blogging community has become one I look forward to and miss when I just don't have the extra time to blog. I'm amazed that I've found an outlet like this to turn to, to lean on and to share life's trials and tribulations together.
So. Have you tried this?

Did you know that they have it unsweetened? Because I sure didn't. Of course I love this stuff, because its full of sugar. Epic fail over here on my part. Way to keep trucking on that diet with all that SUGAR.
Something else I have to give up....

PURE SUGAR in a glass. These are my fave. And so, so refreshing on a SIZZLING summer day.
Do you follow me on Instagram?
(You don't? That's okay, I don't hold it against you. Rush right over and follow me at: brookemaynard)
See my photos here.
You'll see funny photos. Like this:
And see pics like this:
Who doesn't love getting your nails done????
Because sometimes we talk about tough topics here, even though these are my fairytales, I wanted to mention the Chik-Fil-A business.
I don't want to open a whole new can of worms, so I'm not going to give my full out speech on the matter, but I will say that as someone who serves, and gives my all volunteering my time, and spends time and money with those less fortunate, I'd love to see all of those people give their time to someone who might need a hug, or to be loved on, or maybe who hasn't eaten today, or this week. Someone who doesn't know where their next meal will come from.
Anyway. Moving on.

Who, of my fabulous readers, uses a Clarisonic?
Do you love it? Tell me the pros and the cons...if you will!
I've been considering running out and buying one, but wanted to make a smart decision first.
Last but not least!
When I get to 150 readers, I'm gonna do a fun giveaway with lots of goodies.
Anything in mind that you would like to receive??
Make up? Nail polish? Gift cards? All of the above?
I don't have any huge plans this weekend other than Ballet Under the Stars.
Where hopefully my friends don't sit in chairs like this:
(true story, my friends brought chairs like this for a musical)
A little of this:
And maybe a little lake time, if I can convince the fam!
Big plans for the weekend???
xoxo,
Brooke
Brooke



.jpg)

3 comments:
I drink almond milk too! The plain almond milk (not the vanilla) has less sugar and calories than regular milk and soy milk. It's super good for you, so stick with the almond milk!!! Here's a little more about it (just to confirm that you're making a good and healthy choice!):
http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/healthy-eating/almond-milk-what-is-it-and-is-it-good-for-you.html#b
Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk is my loverrrr! It's seriously the best in coffee and smoothies! Hope you have a great weekend lady :)
Unsweetened vanilla almond milk tastes NOTHING like sweetened vanilla almond milk. I don't drink either of them straight, but use them in smoothies, cereal, coffee, etc. I still like regular ol' skim to drink!
Post a Comment