that you look like.....
I get this all the time. I have this Eastern Kentucky accent that runs through every single word I say, I'll have to do a vlog to prove it. Usually that draws people in, they'll tell me to say this word or that word, and then they giggle and love it and tell all their friends.
But lately, I've been hearing this a lot...
"has anyone ever told you that you look like April from Eastbound and Down?"
or
"Who is it you look like? A celebrity? On a tv show? WHO is it? I can't remember, but, it's someone."
or
"You look like that girl with the cute accent on that one tv show."
People tell me that at work, or at bars, even a guy on the Miami Wedding trip told me and made sure to tell everyone else as well. He's even started calling me April.
Whattaya think???
I mean I need to lose about 40 pounds first, but you get the picture....
I mean I need to lose about 40 pounds first, but you get the picture....
Sometimes I see it. Especially when my hair is big. But I think she's beautiful.
It definitely could be worse.: )
Do you ever hear that?????
xoxo,
Brooke








5 comments:
yeah i can kinda see it! that girl is adorable. did you know she's engaged to bobby deen (paula deen's son)? they're so cute together.
I LOVE her! I think she's the wife of one of the brothers in the 'Four Christmases' movie (with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn). She is hilarious is that!:) I can see the resemblance!
ooooh her i admit i first was like who?? isn't she the sister on the show mike and molly too, i definitely see a resemblance between you too
You do look like her!! You're both gorg :)
I love her, and she is so so beautiful! you do look so much like her, that's crazy!!
Post a Comment