So getting skinny is hard.
Who is with me?
And yeah, I wanna be healthy, but I've set a totally unrealistic weight loss goal and I wanna hit it. BAD.
I wanna say thank you to all the encouraging words and comments last week. You guys are THE BEST. EVER.
I told you I don't weigh myself, and I didn't. I didn't weigh myself when I first started, but I do now. I'm back to weighing myself every day because I LOVE seeing those numbers drop on the scale.
Since last Thursday I have lost 7.6 pounds. SO I'm gonna round up and say 8 just to be safe.
and here's a new pic:
and here's the old one as a reminder.
Not a great deal of progress but progress all the same.
I feel better about myself, and that's a start. I actually feel like I can hold my head up high again.
I've been drinking lots of water, and watching every bite I put in my mouth. If I snack, I snack on wasabi peas, but my goal this next week is to not snack at all. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Can't wait to go see how you guys did: )
xoxo,
Brooke
11 comments:
Brooke, that is DEFINATELY PROGRESS! :) You are doing awesome! Keep it up! way to go on watching everything you eat! I have to write it down !!!!!! It def. helps keep me accountable! plus I can look back on my week!
This is amazing progress! WOW!! Good for you, girl!! You have amazing willpower:)
You're looking great! What a difference in your pictures! Way to go!!!
That is absolutely amazing!! Great job!! I'm going to have to start using you as motivation!!!
8lbs?! Holy moly! You go, girl!
xox!
I can totally see a difference in you! You are looking awesome and did a great job!
These pictures are AMAZING! You can really see the progress. Definitely an inspiration!
Congrats on your progress! Keep it up!
New follower :) Drop by and say hello!
ashley-kristine.blogspot.com
WOW!! You can really tell in your stomach and face. Good job, lady!!
OMG YOU LOOK AMMMMAAAAZING!!!!
You can absolutely see the difference! You look great and that almost 8lbs made a difference! Im so proud of you and Im so happy you are seeing the results! Dont the pics make you want to stick with it?!?!?! Thats what keeps me going!!!
SO SO SO proud of YOU!!
Thanks for linking up!
-Kristen
You look amazing! Is it just me or do you "feel" smaller? I've only lost about 5lbs since I started and I just feel smaller. Way to go and keep up the awesome work :)
PS and thank you for your sweet comment!
Post a Comment