Thursday, August 30, 2012

Inspire Me: Healthy

Dont Quote The Raven

I seriously thought and thought about what I would post today and then remembered this link up! How could I forget???

I lost 4 pounds this week. FOUR. And I am ecstatic. Lots of water and lots of veggies and lots of exercise this week. 

I've got my eye on the prize and no one is taking that away from me.



Fifteen pounds total, kids. And I am proud of myself. I can't believe it.

I keep thinking that number on the scales is a number I will NEVER see again.

Hallelujah. 

How did you guys do???


xoxo
B


13 comments:

Brooke said...

Yea! Congrats! Good for you!


Brooke

=)

Lora said...

Yay! great job...15 lbs is awesome!

Stopping by from the linkup. :)

Lora
www.RaisingSteppeSisters.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Way to go girl!

Amy S said...

Way to GO GIRL! :) You are rocking this!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up! <3

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Outstanding!!!!! Woooo Hooooo!!

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

Woo Hoo!!! Awesome job!!!

Arika said...

That is so great! 50 pounds is my goal and to see you have accomplished this is so inspiring. Way to go on the 4 pounds, that's crazy good!

Jessica said...

Good for you Brooke! Keep up that positive attitude. You are doing great:)

Sami said...

You are amaze! 15 lbs is spectacular and you look amazing! Your kicking this challenge's butt! Keep it up lady :)

Amanda said...

So awesome! Keep it up, girl! :)

hklover86 said...

congratulations!! feels good doesn't it?

Traci said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the 15 lb milestone :D

bonbon said...

Wow! fifteen pounds! That is truly something to be proud of- now you need to go celebrate with ice cream! Don't listen to me- you look great! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com