Monday, August 27, 2012

Marathon Monday


Happy Monday!

I know I usually do a weekend recap, but let's be honest, I take horrible pictures most of the time. Who really wants to see those?

And, this past weekend was entirely lowkey.

Like this.



And, I have something totally exciting to share.

You know I blog about running a lot, and how hard it is, and how much I wanna run a half marathon. You also know that I'm turning 30 in February. Big changes coming around here. I have made a few promises to myself. 1. I will not be fat when I turn 30. 2. I will run a half marathon.

What better way to reach my goal than to blog about it and to sign up for a half marathon????

Friday I registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon.


ON the weekend of my 30th birthday. I am ecstatic and can't wait to get started.

I thought it would be a great idea to start something around here called "Marathon Monday" because I do plan to run the whole half marathon! It'd be great to update you on my progress and keep myself motivated.




WISH ME LUCK!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

that's so exciting!! one of the best feelings i've ever had was crossing the finish line of my half marathon!

Brooke said...

Relaxin in the pool looks fun! Got to get it in before the season ends, right!

=)

TTYL


Brooke