If you are looking for me, I'm not here today.
Where am i?
WELL....I'm probably on my way to this lil beauty!
I know, you are jeallllllous.
But, I have a little surprise for you!
I'm having a GIVEAWAY! I've been promising one for weeks, but couldn't find what I wanted to give away. And wanted to wait until I reached 150, but I simply could not wait any longer.
One lucky reader will win one of these bad boys, which I found at this precious little shop!
Comes in different colors and who doesn't want to look ADORABLE while working out????
The giveaway runs til the 17th, so enter, tweet, tell your friends (or keep it a secret) but get moving!
Have a fab weekend!
xoxo,
Brooke



17 comments:
A giveaway? Fun! That tank is super cute:) My entry said to tell you my fave snack so here it is: Kellogg's fiber bars (SO good, believe me!) and fruit. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
My favorite snack is the Oats 'n Honey Nature Valley granola bar. YUMMMMM
Super cute shirt! My favorite UNHEALTHY snack is frozen yogurt with ALL the toppings :) My favorite healthy snack is strawberries!
Those are super cute! My favorite snack is strawberries!
I LOVE the bow!
My favorite on the go snack are S'more Z-Bars!
My favorite snack is frozen grapes... So yummy!
Peanut butter or string cheese. YUM!
xox,
Meghan
My favorite snack is ranch and cumcumbers!
love this tank! so freaking cute :) New follower on twitter and via GFC, please come check out my blog some time!
My fave snack is a bowl of cinnamon chex cereal. Idk why but it's just so good!
My favorite snack is apples dipped in peanut butter. Good and full of protein!
my favorite snack is popcorn!
so much fun! i just came to peruse your blog and say hi but you're having an awesome giveaway too!
lake weekends are so much fun! i'm going next weekend! :)
sorry to leave a separate comment (i didnt read the instructions)....favorite snack is chocolate milk. hands down!
Looove this! My favorite snack is cookies...dangit lol!!
such a cute giveaway! i love the sparkle :) new follower of your adorable blog!! my favorite snack is anything salty! peanuts & chips are my weakness!
my favorite snack is ice cream...
Post a Comment