You know what my favorite part of the week is? The weekend.
My least favorite part? Mondays at 8 a.m.
Anyway, one of my girlfriends was celebrating a birthday this weekend and what better way to celebrate than a cooking class together?
Eight of us got together on Friday night for a great cooking class in Lexington. The class was called Cooking with Bourbon - so everything had a trace of bourbon in the recipe. I can't wait to go back and cook up something else. Maybe even decorate some cupcakes.
The best part is we actually got to cook and eat our delicious food.
The store front. Such a cute name.
The birthday girl and some friends.
Sissy *Tara* and I. Besties.
Laura and I. Core Group Love.
Bourbon infused tea.
Our cooking place.
Ingredients.
In action.
Great listeners.
Great quality pic.
My food since I'm a vegetarian.
Working that frydaddy.
Apps.
Teaching us to dice an onion.
Birthday girl and I.
Pretty Kait and I.
BIRTHDAY GIRL!
Bourbon bread pudding.
Girlies.
Love.
Should've said lots of bourbon.
Action shot.
The salad.
Core Group.
My deliciousness.
Saturday was the first home game in the Bluegrass so Tara, Mon and I did a little tailgating!
All in all, a great weekend!!
How was yours?
How was yours?
































5 comments:
What a fun cooking class! I would love to do something like that!
What a great idea, a cooking class!
Looks like you guys had fun!
=)
Brooke
That is seriously such a cute idea for a birthday! Plus you learn something?! How fun! :)
How fun! What a neat thing to do! Love that idea:)
this place looks SO fun! i love it.
Post a Comment