Friday, September 21, 2012

Cheers to the Weekend!

I love my life. I do. I love my job, and my volunteering, and everything about it. But long weeks make it hard for me to keep a smile on this face.


But ladies, I have got weekend plans that make me soooo excited!

One of my besties - she's a planner - actually, I don't know that we'd ever do much without her. Because she plans lots of fun outings for us.

Exhibit A:

Sorry for the pic of a computer screen.

But first our weekend starts at this place:

Wildside Winery for a concert and a little dinner downtown.

Saturday is FULL.

We are making our way back to The Glitz and Irish Acres. I HAVE to share it with my girlfriends.


Dixie Bell Riverboat Ride

Dixie Belle Paddle Wheel

Apple picking here:


And dinner here:


And Sunday will be full of more fun and love with two great girls! Can't wait!

xoxo,
Hope you have a great weekend.
B

4 comments:

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Looks like you are in store for a fantastic weekend!! Can't wait to see some pics :)

P.S. Congrats on the continued weight loss - you look amazing!

Whitney Ellen said...

Is your long haired country man going to fly me to this fun?

Unknown said...

how do i get in on this weekend of outings?! looks so fun!

Sami said...

Omgosh can I come? How fun!