Friday, September 28, 2012

Finally Friday

Ladies, some weeks it's like an Olympic sport to make it all the way to Friday. Ya feel me?

This week was ROUGH. Long and it really just kicked my tail.

But the great thing is I have more fun things for the weekend planned. Duh.

It's been so rough, I actually have a sock in my hair today.



Sock bun for the win.

But moving on. No need to draw attention to the fact I didn't wash my hair today. Or put on makeup. 

Saturday morning, I will hopefully be purchasing a new car. Insert stress here.

But then I will be here:

Commonwealth Stadium

for a great tailgating day! There will, of course, not be good football, because our team stinks. 

Moving on.

Sunday, after a quick stop at church, my girls and I will be traveling to Midway, Kentucky to Holly Hill Inn for brunch and deliciousness.

Holly Hill Inn. Local ingredients too.

Holly hill inn midway ky

And then back to the winery for another great concert!

I live for the weekends, girls.

Much love,
Brooke

PS Go enter my giveaway.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Um, new car? YAY! That's so exciting! Have a wonderful weekend:)

Whitney Ellen said...

I'm so jealous of all of these winery visits. NO FAIR!

Good luck on your car search! <3

Sami said...

Can we trade weekends?! Yours are much more fun than mine :) Can't wait to see your new car!

Jamie said...

I still don't know how to do a sock bun. I should fix that today.