Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Funtivities (Part 1)

I dropped some mad hints and some great pics yesterday, but I wanted to let you know about our FABULOUS weekend.




Let's be honest, you may see this, wanna jump a plane and come see yours truly. 

No doubt in my mind we'd have a great time, and I'd make sure that we planned a weekend full of goodies.

We went back to The Glitz, it's absolutely fabulous. The menu was the same as it was last weekend, but being a vegetarian that didn't really matter anyway. It was absolutely delicious again. The ambiance was great and my girlfriends loved, loved, loved it.


Is this door not great? 


My besties.


Can I just get married already to have a bridal luncheon here? Please.




Sissy and I.


Moni.



This was amazing.


This was one of the most fabulous things I've ever tasted. So great!

Our next step was the most fabulous Dixie Bell River Boat. We stopped at Shaker Town Village to buy our tickets and a little bit of picture taking.


Photo shoots.





Highbridge Train Rail - highest bridge over water in the nation




Loved the ride.







If you've read this for long, you know that I LOVE the water ways in our country - this is the Kentucky River - and it's one of my favorites. It's so peaceful and serene. I absolutely love it. And could take a water boat ride anytime.

Check back tomorrow for another recap! You won't want to miss it, we had a tour of how they make the wine at the vineyard.

xoxo,
B


No comments: