When Erin at Living in Yellow tweeted about this fun link up - I just couldn't pass it up.
I believe in investing time in those that you love.
I believe in a messy house - if it means time well spent.
I believe in real - true - deep conversations. Where you ask someone how their day is. Or what's going on in their lives.
I believe in friends who will pray for you when you ask them to. Or who just say, hey, you've been on my mind, so I've been saying some prayers for you.
I believe God is teaching me a lesson, I'm just not sure what yet.
I believe in the power of pink. Or royal blue. Or bright colors.
I believe that a little lip gloss can make you feel pretty.
I believe that life is made to play dress up.
I believe that when you buy a size small in a dress, you should celebrate it.
I believe in tailgating. And wine tastings. And cooking classes.
I believe in family. Friends. Community.
I believe in touchdown dances.
I believe in lunch dates. And sparkly things.
I believe in leggings.
I believe in living life to the fullest.
I believe in friends who make agendas for an entire weekend of funtivities.
I believe in phone calls to my bestie after work to laugh about our day.
I believe in the power of grace - grace from a forgiving God.
xoxo,
Brooke

6 comments:
I am so with you on sparkly things :)
and bright colors :)
LOVE this link up! So fun. Life is definitely made to play dress up every day.
xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com
wine tasting, cooking classes, and tailgating!? absolutely!!
Hollie
http://hollietakesnotes.blogspot.com
God's grace is amazing. And sparkly things are definitely something to believe in. I have to say, I'm a fan of leggings as well!
Great list. Messy houses and sparkly things! Right back atcha.
Love this list! Especially the prayer one!
Post a Comment