Thursday, September 20, 2012

Inspire Me: Healthy and Dream Job

Hi love bugs!

Happy Thursday! And welcome to another edition of me posting horrendous pictures of myself on the blog!!

Inspire Me Healthy - I've lost a total of 2.8 pounds this week. 

See:





Week 1. (As a reference)

barf.

I've seen a lot of progress. Tons. But still have lots farther to go!

Inspire Me Dream Job!!

This is a hard one. I can think of tons of things I'd love to do - all of which would have me out in the public, working with people, helping others. 

If I had to narrow it down:

Erin Andrews

A sportscaster - get to be on the inside of the sports world - watch sports like ALL the time and just have a really amazing life.

Next - maybe a political consultant.
My heart has always been in politics. From the days of interning at the state capitol - I can see myself walking those halls every day - rubbing elbows with political minds. I would scoop up that job in a heartbeat.

Last - a pharmacist.

Pharmacist

This one has been more of a real thought lately - been tossing around the idea of maybe going back to school to to be a pharmacist! I think I would love it!! 

All kind of boring, but those are my dreams!






All In My Twenties

10 comments:

Alissa said...

Looking great!

My dad was a pharmacist - he just retired last year. Always loved his job!

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

Looking great chicka!!! Woo Hoo for down 2.8 lbs!!!

Clarissa said...

Your dreams are totally not boring! The pharmacist thing would be awesome! :)

Clarissa

henning love said...

ooh political consultant i am totally right with you there. i have been interested in politics for so long. i currently work for a member of congress until the end of the year since he isn't running for re-election. it definitely is an interesting time in politics now that is for sure

Amy S said...

Wowzas Girl ... YO UARE looking FABULOUS! :) you have come such a long way since we started! :)

Mosby Hardin said...

You are looking so good! you should really be proud of yourself!

Simplyheather said...

You are looking great, girl! You are truly an inspiration ((: anyway, I just found you through the linkup and thought I'd stop by and say hi! I hope you have a happy Thursday. xoxo


http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

2.8 pounds is awesome!! way to go!

Whitney Ellen said...

OMG. You're doing so amazing!!

Traci said...

you're looking fantastic!