Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Some Days I Feel Like a Hobo! (Giveaway!)

I love giveaways.

And I struggle most days to stay away from looking like a hobo. Seriously. It takes me less than 15 minutes to get ready some mornings. Any more than that really takes away from my sleep. And I LOVE Sleep.

Just like I LOVE sleep, I LOVE my readers. My little blog is growing and I love it.

What better way to show my readers that I LOVE them other than to have a giveaway like this.

It's your lucky day.

I am giving away one Hobo 'Lauren' Double Frame Wallet in black to one of YOU!

This little beauty will be on its way to one of your lucky paws. 


a Rafflecopter giveaway

19 comments:

Unknown said...

ummm. amazing giveaway! My favorite makeup product is Revlon Photo finish foundation :)

Allie said...

mascara. any kind. I can't get enough of it! You should see my makeup bag, it's full of mascara! The brighter the tube the better...even though it has nothing to do with its quality haha PS so excited about this giveaway :)

Kelly said...

Thanks for the great giveaway, Brooke! Lawrd knows I love a great mascara and bronzer ;-)

Whitney Ellen said...

I needz mascara all the time.

but I needz to win this more. If I send you a photo of my current wallet will you rig this so I win?

Neely said...

Lipgloss!!

Unknown said...

my fave makeup product is MAC haute and naughty mascara :)

Unknown said...

my fave makeup product is MAC haute and naughty mascara :)

ty said...

Easy peasy, the Rose Salve from BBW :)

Ashley said...

Mascara - hands down! New follower here, I found you through Whitney!

Ashley Kelly said...

Mary Kay mineral powder is great :)

Sami said...

MY favorite makeup product is mascara AND the naked palette :)

Allison said...

This is an awesome giveaway! I love mascara!

Anonymous said...

I love me some bronzer, of course in small amounts. I don't pull off the whole snooki thing to well but I don't mind a little sunkissed checkbones

Your blog is adorable and I am your newest follower!

Awesome giveaway!

xo
Hallie

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

My fav is def MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam 1. It's awesome.

henning love said...

my favorite make-up is blush, gives me that look of i am up, awake and ready to face the day with blush tinted cheeks!

xo kAr said...

I can't live without mascara!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite make-up product is Maybelline's lash stiletto liquid eyeliner. Makes it very easy to get thin & straight lines

Scribble-N-Dash said...

eye liner. i'm addicted & feel like I look extremely sleepy without it lol!

<3 Melissa

Nikki @ makeupHER said...

Love that bag!! My favorite makeup product is my NARS orgasm blush!