Thursday, September 13, 2012

TGIT

I know, I know. It's really Thank God it's Friday, but around here we are celebrating that today is Thursday and one day closer to the weekend.

Usually on Thursdays I post really scary pictures of myself and my weight loss and I tell you my progress. (I lost a pound this week). I've had a lot of questions about how I've lost weight, what I've been doing, and how do I keep it up?

First things first, dieting is hard. I love food. There is no hiding that fact. You guys know it as much as I do. Mexican food speaks to me.



BUT, I hated the way that I looked when I would look in the mirror every day.

You have to be committed.


You have to be willing to go to a Mexican restaurant and watch your friends eat chips/salsa/queso - and not even touch them. 

You have to be willing to set your alarm clock for SUPER early just to get that workout in.


I eat TONS of veggies. 



I keep a food diary of EVERYTHING I eat. EVERYTHING. 


I drink lots of water.


And I've limited my intake of this:



It's hard, but after all - I wanna be here next year:



Wearing this:


xoxo,
B

7 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

You go girl!! Keep up the good work. <3

PS. I needz that bathing suit.

Brooke said...

Inspirational for sure!
Gotta try the diet cokes you pictured! =)


Brooke

Lissy Moore@Moorepinkplease.com said...

Maybe I should do this with ya! I def need a motivation because I would like to fit into that bathing suit too! super cute!

Brittany said...

Omg where's that adorable suit from ?!?!

Brittany said...

Omg where's that adorable suit from ?!?!

Brittany said...

Jk found it on etsy ! I'm fat and I'm still Guna wear it (just had a baby so I'm extra extra squishy)

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Where's that bathing suit from??? Love it!