Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Does That Make Me Crazy?


My girlfriends and I always throw this word around like, yeah, he's a little crazy - or that girl, she's crazy - or yeah, I'm a little crazy, but you love me. 

SO of course I'm all in on this link up. (You should go link up too)

1. Does it make me crazy that I am so weirded out about food that if it even resembles meat (like eggplant looks like chicken sometimes when its cut) I can't even begin to stomach it? 

2. Does it make me crazy that I would actually marry Dexter? The serial killer? 

3. Does it make me crazy that I cannot stand the feeling of wet paper? Like I get chills down my spine?

4. Does it make me crazy that I think constantly about food? Or that I'll order french fries in the drive thru, eat two fries and throw them out right then in the garbage can at the restaurant?

5. Does it make me crazy that I would rather run without music than with it? Because I'm certain that if I have music on and I'm out running, a serial killer will be able to sneak up on me.....

I could go on and on...but I can't share all my secrets, yet.

xoxo,
B

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm completely with you on the no music while running thing. It's too easy to get distracted and not be aware of what's going on around you. And the fries thing? I think that's healthy. You want to taste the fries, so you eat a couple, but then your craving is satisfied and you can toss the rest of those empty calories in the trash. And I've actually turned around and driven home to make sure my curling iron is unplugged. Oh, and no movies or books where animals die. None. No way. Not Old Yeller, not Dances With Wolves - can't do it.

Unknown said...

Gasp! I never thought about the serial killer while running thing. Great- now I'm never gonna listen to music while running again hahaha.

Whitney Ellen said...

YES! Running with headphones scares me. SOMEONE is going to sneak up on me!

Kristin said...

Who wouldn't marry Dexter??? Thats the question!
He's someone I want on my side.

Ramblings of an Honest Heart said...

I worry about the same thing when running with headphones but I can't stand running without them, so I always settle for one in and one out.

Jenn said...

I have a paper aversion, except mine is touching paper, PARTICULARLY after my hands have been wet and dried. It gives me goosebumps.

Nikki @ makeupHER said...

Love Dexter!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple said...

I feel the same about the headphones, but I don't know if I could run without music! Never tried it!!! Thanks for linking up!!!

Jess Casey said...

hahahah I totally agree on the running w/o music. Sometimes I just mute it, to try to hear if a car is coming. You no crazy girl!

Emily said...

#5 - YES. I DO THE SAME THING. And it's partially because those stupid earbuds never stay in my ears, but mostly because if someone's coming after me I need to have my ninja moves prepared.