Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's letters

Photobucket

Hi love bugs, I hope your Friday is as FAB-U-LOUS as mine.

Dear Friday, you look better each week - you been working out homegirl?

Dear Frye boots, so I took the plunge and bought you - and you are too big. TOO BIG. Don't you know that when you get something new you have to wear it RIGHT THEN. There is no waiting around, honey child. 

Dear motivation, remember all those times I said I didn't have any of you - well, that's all changed. And remember when I said I couldn't see any changes in my body - well, that's all changed too. And other people are noticing - like the cutie patootie who told me he could tell I've been working out - so I have like a whole stockpile of motivation in my back pocket right now.

Amen.
Dear secret that I'm keeping, I hate not being able to share you with all my readers. : (

Dear Cherry Coke Zero, you are the devil. I had gone like WEEKS without you. And then you were just sitting in the fridge looking chill, and I couldn't resist. I blame you for those last few pounds I can't lose.

Dear Reese Witherspoon, remember when I found that really cute picture of you online....
Reese

And I said I have to have those blue cords - well, I can't find any. So thanks. A heap.

Dear weather, warm up or I'm moving south. Well, I may move south anyway - so keep doing your thang.

Hope your weekend is as fabulous as I KNOW mine is going to be.

xoxo,
Brooke


11 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

OMG... the boots are too big. I die. That's the worst thing ever.

Jessica said...

Eeee, a secret? Please share soon!!! And, um, seriously - could Reese Witherspoon be any tinier or cuter? I wish I could hate her. But just can't. And now I want some navy cords. Where can we get these??? Lets find them!

tara said...

I saw navy cords at h&m last weekend!

tara said...

I saw navy cords at h&m last weekend!

Kristin said...

Where can the navy cords be found?? I've been looking for cords and despise Old Navy's pants (no H&M here either). Maybe I'll break down and try Tar-jay??
How does Reese look that put together after just having a baby, by the way??

Ashley said...

Boots are too big?! Noo!! That's terrible.

Cherry Coke Zero is sooo delicious.

JMB said...

GIRL, you've got SAY-Crats? A confessional may need to be done on Monday, child haha. I want Reece's boots! You find the boots and I'll find the pants. In response to your question about BBM tonight and if I am attending, neg :( and I'm not happy about it. You are daughter of the year award for your selfless act of donating your tix for a hot date for your parents...

Scribble-N-Dash said...

eek... I hate ordering stuff online & then when it comes you can't use/wear it right away!! Sad day :(

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

<3 Melissa

Sami said...

Ummm I have been missing out bc I didn't know about the boots, I didn't know about the long haired boy, and I don't know your secret! Booo! I did know that you're looking fabulous though so I win that one. Have a great weekend love bug xoxo

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I hate not being able to spill a secret!!! Haha! Blue cords hmmm I know topshop makes navy skinnies

Unknown said...

found your blog through Beautiful Mess. Have you looked at AnnTaylor Loft? They had cords in tons of colors when I was in there last week.