Friday, October 19, 2012

Hey There, How's Ya Mama?


Happy Friday, kids.

I'll give you a prize if you can figure out why I'm slumping down with my pumpkin - and why my bestie isn't looking at the camera and I STILL posted it....

Anyway.

I'm in the mood to write some letters, how about you?

Photobucket

Dear Keeneland, I'm gonna see you this weekend. I have missed you.


Dear brain, let's be real. You just typed 'dear' as 'deer'. That could have been bad. Really bad. I know it's been a long week, but could we keep it together for a few more hours, that'd be great?

Dear weekend, you know that I love you more than life itself. BUT, you only stick around for such a short amount of time. Couldn't you just stay a little longer?

Dear body, did you know that I love that I can see you changing every day? But, even my feet are smaller, so when I slipped on my favorite pair of nude pumps this morning, it was a little embarrassing that I looked like a baby giraffe walking in them, I wasn't a happy camper....

Dear UK Football, I wish, wish, wish you were good this year. You know that I love football. You know that I love every single minute of tailgating and just watching football - that is what fall is all about - but you are starting to really discourage me.

Dear self portraits, let's be real. I try really hard to take them. Today, I wanted to do a make up post on the make up that I really love. But, this looks ridiculous - so no makeup post for you beauties today. 


That's all I've got today, pretties!

Have a great weekend!



6 comments:

JMB said...

Hey skeeeeny minnie! I still want to come to your house and steal that coat! Sleep with one eye open! haha. Tell your friend that TN VOL orange looks good on her! And I am going to Keeneland tomorrow tooooo. LY!

Ashley Slater said...

hey, I am reading your blog (saw your tweet!)--- loved your letters! thanks for linking up!

xo,
ashley

Unknown said...

Looks like your weekend just got a little sweeter! Have fun and show off that pretty make up tonight ;)

Sami said...

I think you posted the picture because you look skinny and gorgeous! You're so pretty friend :) Have a wonderful Friday and have SO MUCH FUN at the concert!!

Janna Renee said...

Shoes not fitting would definitely be a problem! Looking extra beautiful, though!

Laura Darling said...

I wish weekends were longer too! Why does Sunday night come so fast?!