It's like the season has started to change and all I want to do is buy things. Like I need a whole new wardrobe.
SO here are a few things that I've got my eye on....
I'm about 2.5 seconds away from buying these. I've had my eye on them for a while. And while I know they are a lot, everyone says they are worth it. I've got a big chunk of change on a gift card that is burning a whole in my pocket. I just want to try them on first. Because, of course, I have no idea how they fit.
I'm in love with this coat. Doesn't it kinda look like me? I need.
This top is perfect for some cold weather football watching and UK games. From J Crew. I need.
v
This outfit...I just want it.
These dresses for a fun day at Keeneland watching the ponies.
Can't you just picture that blue dress with those Frye boots? GET IN MY CLOSET!!
And last but not least, this bad boy will be in my driveway tonight!
5 comments:
Errrrmerrrgerrshhh!! That coat. The gold buttons. Holy shatness.. it's so perfect.
Pee. Ess... NEW CAR!!! EEEP!!
You definitely need the boots AND the coat. No questions!
Love new cars! And the new car smell! I.want.those.boots.! Stopping by from the linkup!
Have a great day!
lukeandamysmith.blogspot.com
the outfit with the jacket and boots---yes!!
and is that the new escape!?! I use to have an escape until this past June! I decided instead of getting a new one to go for the Hyundai Santa Fe!
that coat is soooo adorable! i love it!
have a lovely wednesday!
xo, sarah grace
Post a Comment