Thursday, October 25, 2012

Saw It. Pinned It. Did It.

There are 206 bones in a normal human body....and not a single one of mine are creative.

Not a single one.

Or charming for that matter. Rode the elevator with THE cutest guy in my building today. He was sweet and just borderline perfect. It was almost love. Then I awkwardly scurried over the elevator.

All 206 bones are destined to be single.

I knew I'd struggle when I saw this link up - because I WANT to link up. Pinterest is one of my favorite things. I can pin like a champion. I racked my sock-bun-head yesterday trying to decide what I would write about - and then it hit me.

I saw it. Pinned it. Did it. WITH A SOCK BUN!!!



Sock buns are easy, cute and I always get TONS of compliments.
Best of all, you can do it with dirty hair.  If a study ever comes out saying that dry shampoo causes cancer, well, I'm screwed.

Plus, you can take it anywhere:

sock bun in the car

sock bun in the dressing room

sock bun with some gray hair sticking out....gonna have to talk to my hair dresser about that.

I can't wait to see what you created. Hope it's more original than mine.

xoxo,
Brooke

15 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

I think all 206 bones are charming and beautiful and fabulous and amazinggggg. I love socky bunzzz!

Katie said...

lol! your sock bun is beautiful darling! Thank you for linking up with us :) you ARE creative I know it.

Scribble-N-Dash said...

Love the sock bun!! I need to get on it & try it out lol

<3 Melissa

Unknown said...

I wish I could sock bun, but I am literally the worst with my hair. It's pretty much a problem. :)

Nikki said...

Stopping by from the link up - your sock bun looks great! I have tried this before but my hair is layered so I end up with pieces falling out all over.

Sami said...

Ohh Brooke I just love you. The whole cute guy on the elevator thing? Story of my damn life. There's this guy I ride the elevator with him almost everyday and he's SO cute and he always looks right at me and says hi and I turn bright red and look at my feet. I'm such a freak!!! Your sock bun is adorbs and SO ARE YOU! xoxox

Unknown said...

Gorgeous sock bun! If Dry Shampoo DOES cause cancer, please let me know asap! It's my "daily hair routine"

Miranda said...

love the sock bun. i bet your curls were fabulous when you took it out--that would make a great 3 day no wash look awesome!!

Gillian @ Money After Graduation said...

The bun looks great !!

Unknown said...

you rocked that sock bun!

Simply Evani said...

What a fun link up! and you totally rocked the sock bun, yay for you! :)

Kiki said...

I love sockbuns! You did a great job on it!

XoXo

Stephanie said...

LOL "you can take it anywhere with you!" HA! Love it!! Your sock bun looks PERFECT!

Stephanie said...

BTW-thanks so much for linking up with us!! Next week...same time. Same place?! Yes?!

Kristen said...

your sock bun is so cute! when I tried it it looked terrible.. since I have so many layers hair sticks out of the bun everywhere! hopefully when my layers grow out my sock bun will look better! lol