Around here we like to celebrate the good, complain about the bad, share our secrets and share pictures of our adorable fur-babies.
See picture above.
She's a real queen.
I've had so many people ask about this dress:
It is an Old Navy special which you can find here. It's a great material that is perfect for this fall weather. Looks cute with boots and I bet you could even throw some leggings on with it. The sizes run a little big (this is a size small) and it fits me perfectly (we all know I'm now a size small IRL).
As you know, I'm on a weight loss journey that is really kicking my BE-HIND. I've lost a lot of weight and all of you sweet cheeks keep reminding me that I am literally shrinking. I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT.
But it's hard. Weight loss is hard. Eating healthy is hard. All I wanna do is eat some carbs. And now my doctor is telling me I'm not taking in enough calories - so my body is literally holding onto the fat - I mean, are you real? He suggested that I take some time off running and see if that helps spark my weight loss.
That being said - I have been working my hind quarters off - between interval training - hill climbing - and just making that fat cry - sometimes my body gets sore and my muscles get tired and achy and flat out painful. I have found what I believe has to be miracle in a bottle. No joke.
this is not a sponsored post - these are just my thoughts on something that helps me - thought it may help you!
Everything about this is great - I love the minty smell - but it even makes your body tingle a little - and then it really is like a miracle. Everything just starts feeling better. I highly recommend it for runners, trainers, and everyone who just has a few aches and pains.
That's all I've got for today, kiddos....
well, except maybe this....
Boom,
Brooke





8 comments:
I keep debating getting that dress in grey and green, it looks great on you!
Shut up, 200?! When did that happen. You rock my socksssss!!
Pee Ess... I want your queen baby to come snuggle with me.
You look great, Brookie! You constantly need to change things up for successful weight loss and it's true, I've done the mini starvation diets, they never work! Promise. I am with you on the dieting though, it's hard but its truly mind over matter! I am taking time off from running right now, myself. We can hold each other accountable, child! Love that outfit and I would have never guessed Old Navy! I love that store. Have a blessed day!
Awww man all the smalls are sold out on that dress! It looks perfect for fall!
p.s. Congrats on your weight loss journey you look so small in those pictures of you in the dress! :)
I got that dress in navy & yellow! I love it!
You are amazing! 200 followers and you're shrinking.. hollllaa! Both of my parents use that Biofreeze stuff for aches and pains and they rave about it! I could use some on my shins from wearing heels all weekend.. #firstworldproblems ;) Puppy is SO cute!
Hollaaaa 200 yo!
And I'm going to the Naves to get that dress, hasta pronto. Just an FYI.
Ahhh... Your pup makes me smile, too cute.
Congrats on 200!! :)
I absolutely love BioFreeze too, definitely miracle in a bottle lol
<3 Melissa
Post a Comment