Happy Monday, all you lover bugs. Hope your weekend was fabulous and that you are steering clear of Hurricane Sandy.
My weekend was fabulous. I was ready for a weekend full of Halloween related fun.
My girlfriends and I decided to go with a theme. We were the first Thanksgiving. If you saw us out and about you would have witnessed a Turkey, a Pilgrim and an Indian.
Friday night was spent researching what exactly an Indian looked like:
I knew I wanted a big headdress - and those boots. Everything else really didn't matter to me.
Saturday was spent preparing for the big night and having fun with my girlfriends!
It was great. Everyone loved our costumes, loved our theme and overall it was a huge success!!
That Indian dress did nothing for my new figure - but I LOVED it.
Sunday was spent relaxing, a quick trip to church and a great lunch at a cute new joint in town, Georgia's Kitchen. Ended the weekend with Dexter and got some much needed rest.
My weekend was great. How about yours????
xoxo,
Brooke








10 comments:
love the costumes! and the salt and pepper shakers! annalizbeth
great costumes!!! Looks like a lot of fun!!
Cute! I love it! Very creative for Halloween!
=)
Brooke
LOVE the pilgrims and indians!!
As an Injun, I approve :)
Wow, you're rockin' the costumes and had such a great theme! Still not sure what to do for my daughter on Halloween night. Hmm... I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to this!
http://makingroomwithus.blogspot.it
You girls did a great job! i have a pair of fringe boots and i love them! i cant wait to wear them over the winter! love the big head dress and ur turkey friend was to funny! we also went to church and relaxed sunday!
have a great week!
glammedbytarin.blogspot.com
I love a theme party, and a group theme costume! Your theme costumes were awesome.
What a creative idea for a group costume theme. Love your fringe boots and your friend's turkey feathers!
Ah I love your Indian head dress!!!!! I want one they're so cool! You're costume turned out fabulous!!! How freaking good is dexter this season?! I'm dying. I wish deb wasn't being such a goody good about it haha!
hehe love your costume idea... never thought about doing a theme before!
Post a Comment