Ya know I run out of the house with my hair in hair rollers - and today it was raining, so while sprinting to my car, I lost some hair rollers. Insert sad face here. I've dropped everything in my hands. I was late for work. And I'm driving a loaner car until my new one comes in. Monday can kick rocks.
Saturday, I woke up bright and early and went for a quick 4 mile run. Then my dad and I spent the ENTIRE day car shopping. Remember when I said I'd be out tailgating, yeah, didn't make it. Actually was finally signing the papers on the car at sometime around 9:15 P.M. It was a long day. After tears, and stress, and driving about 1,000,000 cars, I finally found something I'm in love with. Pictures to follow (when I actually get to see the car myself - I ordered it).
Sunday, well, that was my Fun Day. : )
Church and then ice cream with these baby faces.
Then on to some yummy brunch at Holly Hill Inn.
Followed up with a quick trip to a pumpkin patch with my beautiful momma and some errands to get this week started on the right foot!
Dexter started back last night - and it rocked my world. To say the least.
That wraps it up, kids.
Hope your weekend was fabulous like mine!
P.S. Someone talk me into buying these babies.











8 comments:
I'm sorry your morning hasn't gone too well. I hope your day gets better. Where did you get those boots from? They are SO CUTE!
Ugh, I know how tiring car shopping can be, but at least you found one!
Stopping by from the linkup
Found your blog on the blog hop!
Love those glitter shoes and your hair, it's so pretty!
Please buy those shoes? You can wear them so many ways!!
Can't wait to see your new car :)
Love the boots and you neeeed those shoes! They are too cute! Yay for your new car :)
Wow, those boots are beyond awesome!! And you must buy the shoes -- they are too cute to pass up and you can wear them with almost anything. :) Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!
Awesome blog! Visiting from the link-up; hope you have a fabulous Monday!
Ok, Brooke, I am NOT a shoe person, BUT WHERE ARE THOSE BOTTOM SHOES FROM?! I need them!!!!
I LOVE the boots, too!! They look great on you!!
Yes - you need those shoes! I have them in black from last fall and they are so comfy!!
Post a Comment