Happy Monday, lovers!
My weekend was nothing short of fabulous. Again.
I really find myself living for the weekend and while I hate wishing my life away - and love living in the moment - I just love those darn weekends.
Friday night began with a trip to a pumpkin patch and some pumpkin carving!
silly boys.
My besties
My mini pumpkin.
One side was jewels and the other was a carving - both are bats: )
Saturday was spent touring some of the covered bridges of Kentucky.
We stopped at the Amish store and got some yummies - and even saw an Amish man on the way.
On Sunday I drove to my hometown - spent some time with family - did a little exploring.
named after my great grandpa
grandma's old church
obligatory selife - I mean look how good my dirty hair looks.
took a walk - and had to share - I love the leaves this time of year.
I have so much more to share, but this is just a quick little recap of my weekend. Hope your weekend was as fabulous as mine.
xoxo,
Brooke
Brooke



















5 comments:
You are so gorg and I just wanted to carve a pumpkin with you.
I agree the leaves are wonderful this year and love your carved pumpkin!
annalizbeth.blogspot.com
I just love this! Everywhere you go is so pretty and so are YOU! Love the blue dress since I have the same one :) You're a cutie!
Can we pretty please trade closets for like a year? :) I looove love that jacket you have on in the first couple pictures!!
You are such a gorgeous girl!!
Those covered bridges...oh I just love them. Great pictures :)
Post a Comment