
This is my very first time doing this link up but my mind was seriously drawing a blank here in bloggy land.
I'm loving all of the sweet comments I've been getting here in my little corner of the universe lately.
I'm loving when people tell me I'm wasting away to nothing. Or that I'm shrinking. I'm vain.
I'm loving this dip. I am a lover of all things peppermint. Insert peppermint mocha here.

Go buy this in bulk (if you like peppermint that is). You will LOVE it.
I'm loving this picture of my mom and I. I look nothing like her - but I hope I am like her in other ways.

I'm loving these boots.

I'm loving that its time for these fellas to get back on the hardwood and bring home another championship trophy.

I'm loving that I get to have lunch dates with best friends.
I'm loving that I'm obsessed with boots and boot socks because it's definitely fall season. (Even though I'm a summer girl).
I'm loving that it's WEDNESDAY!
Hope you have a great day!

8 comments:
The peppermint candy cane dip sounds amazing! Where can I find that? Also, the boots you picked is so cute, it would look so perfect with dresses!
xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
By the way, found you on the WILW link up and I'm now following :)
Peppermint Candy Cane DIP!!! That sounds too delicious to be allowed. What do you dip in it??
Those boots are fun!
I'm sorry but WHERE DO I FIND that dip?!?!
I love that you're a boot lover. Boots may just be my absolute fave thing about the fall season. I mean, every outfit looks good with boots!:)
I'm intrigued by the peppermint dip! What do you put it on?
Peppermint dip..interesting. I'd like to hear more about what you dip in this. Candy canes?
Um that dip? What do you do with it? What do you eat it with haha. I'm intrigued :) Also, the fringe boots? I want some so bad! I tried some on at Nords and they fit my feet weird but I still want them!!
Post a Comment