Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Very Thankful Thanksgiving Post

I'm incredibly thankful this Thanksgiving season.

I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for all of the things I am thankful for.

I recorded a vlog for you guys. Two of them actually. After 7,000,000 takes, I finally came up with two versions of a vlog that I would be okay with posting. 

After hours of dealing with technology - you guys have to deal with the two videos, bare with me - voila!






and if you make fun of the way that first video ended, I won't be thankful for you.




That accent is real, folks. No exaggeration. 

What are you thankful for this holiday season???

xoxo,
Brooke


2 comments:

ty said...

I cry. Love you bigggggg!!!

Sami said...

I just want to hug you. This is my favorite thing ever and I had the biggest smile on my face the whole time. I am thankful you did this because now I just love you even more! Happy Thanksgiving lovie xoxoxox