Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Get Your Shine On!

So I get it - it's not exactly any season other than election season. Right?



But, it's never too early to start thinking about party dresses. I can be somewhat of a Scrooge when it comes to Christmas. I actually really dislike putting up a Christmas tree. I love looking at them, and enjoying them, but decorating a Christmas tree really just ruffles my feathers.

Last night, I made a quick stop into the Maxx. TJ Maxx, not to be confused by the Max on Saved by the Bell. I lucked into what will be my go-to party dress of the season, I have no doubt. It was equipped with ruffles and sparkles and pink. I'd post a pic, but I must save that for the holiday season, duh.

That doesn't stop me from posting some of my faves for the holiday season!!





This - feathers, Jessica Simpson, sparkles and lace. I die. Get in my closet.



I'm a fool over sparkles and sequins.

holiday-evening-from-zara

I love this - it's great for showing off my new figure - and it's simple and elegant.



And last but not least, I love this dress. I love the bow - the piping - and the way it's made. Pair this with some glitter pumps and get your shine on.

And if any of my lovely readers wanna buy me these to help me celebrate the holiday season, I wouldn't mind....




4 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

Gimme those Loubies right meow.

Sami said...

I'm with Whit! Can we have triplet Loubies?!
Love that one sleeve black one, it would look amazing on you and the feathers? Neeeed!

henning love said...

ooh i love those heels and that sparkly dress!! what a stunner, perfect for a new years eve party!

Katie said...

all of these would look hot on you!!! :) I need that sequin one!