Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Monday and Happy Weekend!

Hi friends!

I love weekends more than I probably should.  And this weekend was nothing short of fabulous.

Started off the weekend at Reckless Kelly but the night ended with two calls to Triple A, a knight in shining armor and a flat tire.



Saturday was spent at the Holly Day Market, the Horse Park, lunch with the fam, a great walk with my girlfriends and Dinner at a fun place called Mermaids!



i need.

my new bestie

my favorite veteran

Sunday was spent at church, refilling my spiritual tank, being reminded that if you see a need, you should meet a need, lunch at my favorite spot, Chuy's, sunbathing poodles and a nice run.



How was your weekend?

Go link up with Sami, even if I am mad at her and Whit for skyping without me. Boo.

xoxo,
Brooke



8 comments:

Sami said...

Whyyy do you always have so much fun! You are too busy to Skype anyways! Next time, we will schedule when you can be there. Pinky promise!!

Anonymous said...

Look at those pretty girls! Sounds ilke a great weekend! I'd like to have your 'new bestie' too!

I found you via the Weekend Update linkup! Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing a Heylee B. Boutique Giveaway! I thought you might be interested.

xoxo
A-

Amy Powell said...

looks fun! love the shoes :)

Scribble-N-Dash said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend! :)

p.s. I am in love with your shoes, & poodles lol...

Lindsey said...

I love Reckless Kelly and can't wait to go to the Christmas market here. Your weekend sounds delightful.

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I love your pink Nike shoes! Ah so cute! Sounds like a great weekend!

Alisa Marie said...

Sounds like a great weekend - I love your new shoes!!

Unknown said...

Horses! Aww looks like a great weekend :)