Of someday looking like this:
And no that I can't get there without a little help from myself....
So I spend my evenings doing things like this:
And sometimes I'll do this if I have some time to kill....
And sometimes I'll do things like this before I get in the shower just as an added bonus:
50 jumping jacks, 5 pushups, 20 crunches, 20 mountain climbers, and 30 second plank.
Annnnnnd remember:







7 comments:
I always feel better after I've worked out...but the past couple times I've tried, when I got down on the ground for crunches/push ups one or both of my kids sat down on me. Just, boop. "You're not doing anything productive right, mom?" le sigh.
i work out for sanity and to get my frustrations and angst out each day. i love interval training on the treadmill, but recently, i've been loving work out dvds, particularly jillian michaels! :) one day at a time!
happy wednesday! xo, sarah grace
Yeah, I totally need to get back into my workout routine! Inspiring pins!
Love this!! I have a whole other blog dedicated to Fitness and Health. I'm such a NUT in that department. You can look like that girl. It just takes will power - which we all have! Let me know if you need any health/fitness tips :)
Xoxo
Tarole
onehaolegirl.blogspot.com
Ugh give me some of that motivation. I feel like a big fat failure haha.
I love your themed post!! I definitely need some weight-loss inspiration as this week I am starting to get really serious about shedding some pounds. These are all fabulous!!
I've definitely been relying on Pinterest for all of my workout routines as of late. Love these too :)
xo TJ
Post a Comment