Friday, November 23, 2012

I Always Wanted Glasses!

Growing up I ALWAYS wanted glasses. My friends would get them and I would instantly be jealous. I had perfect vision and if anything was more frustrating it was that. I wanted to be the nerd with the cute trendy glasses.

Furthermore, they are a great accessory. 

When I was contacted by Firmoo, the world's most popular online eyeglass store, I was instantly SMITTEN.

They wanted to know if I was interested in received a free pair of prescription (or non-prescription) glasses or sunglasses......

So I went directly to their site and started click, click, clicking on what I just HAD TO HAVE.


When I got these bad boys in the mail, I was in love.

Before photo:


AFTER:


Are these not the cutest things ever? 

They even look adorable with a headdress.


Here's the kicker. 

Firmoo has a program where you get your first pair of glasses for F-R-E-E. All you have to do is pay shipping.

I know, you've gone there to buy a set of glasses, but if you are still here, the best part about this is you get to measure your pupil distance and put in your prescription - you can even get sunglasses!

Go. Now. And. Buy.

And tell me how much you love them - and then do me a favor, and tell all your friends.

Tis the season for shopping, even if it is for ourselves.

xoxo,
Brooke

4 comments:

Ashley said...

you are so cute in those! PERFECT frames for your face! i always wanted glasses too and actually just got real ones. haha Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

Love the glasses! I've had real glasses for a long time now but still love them. I feel naked with contacts in - haha

Helene said...

you look adorable!! love them on you!

Jessica @ City Sequins said...

I love these glasses! SO cute on you!! Do you remember which ones they are on the site? I want! :)