Thursday, November 1, 2012

Saw It. Pinned It. Glittered It.


Hey there.

I have three words for you today.

Pink. Glitter. Starbucks.

I saw this pin, I pinned it and I just had to make myself one. I love Starbucks more than a normal person should.  It was super easy and super cute.

First, I bought all the goodies (these cups are on sale right now at your local 'bucks)


I think I spent a total of $13.00 on all these goodies. 



I unscrewed the cups and pulled them apart and laid everything out on some trusty newspaper ads.


Not a great pic, but I squirted the glue onto an old rag so that I could smear it onto the inner cup.


I did a test run on a trusty solo cup - just to make sure it would stick. Ya never know about those Pins sometimes.


I covered the inner cup with glue - and then started shaking the pink glitter ALLLLLLL over the cup. My dad helped (those are not my man hands, let's get that straight right now) so that I could take a pic.


And TA-DA! I am in love. 


Sophie even loves it. 



Can't wait to see what all you fabulous girls came up with! Go pin up so we can see.

xoxo,
Brooke

25 comments:

Meg O. said...

That is soooooo freakin cute!! Could you send me one? :)

Jessica said...

I've seen that pin before and loved it! So cute - I may just have to make one of these myself:)

Whitney Ellen said...

I need thisssss in my life. Seriously that's the most perfect Stabs cup ever.

Katie said...

I need to do this. Especially if those cups are on sale! Good job girl it's all blinged out for you :) Thanks for clarifying about the man hands...ha ha

Michelle said...

Looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

That is super cute! Great job!

Cassie said...

looks awesome!! i think i need to do this!

Anonymous said...

Love it, I need to make one!!

Joey Hodges said...

OMG this is perfect! I love it! I'll have to make one, too! Found you through the link up! cute blog!

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

Brooke this cup is SO awesome! What a simple project & it looks great!!! I can't wait to try this!

Desirae said...

Yes, I need this! Super cute ;]

Kait said...

I AM ALSO IN LOVE! Great job girl! I saw this in Instagram and knew I needed to see it on the blog ASAP! XO

Unknown said...

Lovvvvvve this!

JMB said...

I need to do that! Your cup looks fabulous, you little fashionista

Sami said...

Umm I need this in my life ASAP! You know what would be even cuter? TO do like stripes of different colors of glitter? I dunno just thinking outside the box haha. I'm probs gunna go stalk my Starbs for one (or 3) of these cups! Great job doll xoxo

whitney said...

ugh such a good pin!!

can you just send me your other one?

kthanks.

love your blog!

cheeriosandbeer

Autumn Moonshine said...

I have been staring at this pin for months...this just reassured the fact that I HAVE to make it! Too cute!

ty said...

Yep, I'll be making one soon.

Ashley Barnhill said...

I need one!!! Love this idea!!

Krystal said...

So cute!!! My sister definitely needs one!!

Jess Casey said...

I so need to do this! Best Starbs cup ever! How long does it take to dry?

Brooke said...

So pretty!


=)


Brooke

Unknown said...

So I just commented on your faves above wanting to know where you bought this cup and I can't believe you MADE it!! I am going tomorrow and getting a cup from Starbucks and doing this STAT!

Rachel said...

I saw this cup in your next post and I was wondering how you managed to get a pink, glittery Starbucks cup!! This is a clever DIY!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh!! I freaking love that! Pink and glittery, my two fave things! I sent my Husband to Starbucks so that I can do this, haha!!! Love your blog and look forward to reading more!