Monday, November 26, 2012

Weekend Update - Turkey Edition




Happy Monday after Thanksgiving, all you turkey lurkeys!

I hope your Thanksgiving was as relaxing, fun and wonderful as mine. You know I like to keep busy, busy, busy on the weekends, so rest is a hard concept for me.

Wednesday started at the UK game - cheering my wildcats on to victory!


On Thursday, we loaded up the truck and headed to Eastern Kentucky - full of visits with family, lots and lots of food and finished the night with some Black Friday shopping.






Friday was full of snuggles and Santa.



Saturday was spent decorating and dining with friends - and Sunday was full of RELAXING and a little more shopping.


Hope you guys had a great weekend!!


Did you guys read about the free glasses from Firmoo?  You can read it here.










8 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

Shopppinggggg! Come see me and we will go together.
Also, bring that dress. I won't steal it, I promise.

Helene said...

that dress is perf girl! love it. a lot.

The Pink Growl said...

Your Thanksgiving outfit is adorable!

Sami said...

You in leopard= LOVE! You a pretty princezz.

Yesi @ Plan With Yesii said...

First I love your thanksgiving outfit! Absolutely adorable!! Second, you have the most cutest family. & Third, I am so happy you had an awesome thanksgiving weekend! <3

xo,
yesi

ty said...

Can we play sisterhood of the traveling dress with that leopard concoction? pleeeeease

Kelly said...

That dress looks SO fabulous on you :-D

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

That dress! I want it! That is fabulous.