Happy Monday, friends!
Welcome to another edition of Weekend Update which is one of my favorite linkups!
Friday night started doing one of my FAVORITE things! Watching UK basketball at Rupp Arena!
Great seats if I do say so myself.
Saturday was a busy, busy fun filled day!
Then we celebrated one of my best friend's birthdays by going to see West Side Story, dining at a new restaurant Rosetta and a night on the town.
Me and the birthday girl!
My pretty peach, Kait!
This man was my favorite of the live music!
These guys were in West Side Story - was so excited to meet them and learn everything you never needed to know about musical theater. They told us we were beautiful, asked to go on the road and told us about a million other lines - but we didn't mind.
I wasn't particularly impressed with Rosetta - but it wasn't the worst food. Ever.
Sunday was full of church, lounging, naps and Dexter.
How was your weekend?












7 comments:
a little jealous! i want to see westside story!! xo annalizbeth
Um telling you that you're beautiful is not a line because you are the prettiest princess ever!
Great seats! I love college basketball!!
Stopping by from Weekend Update...love college basketball! I have always wanted to see West Side Story. Looks like you had a great weekend. Love the picture of your doggy!
If telling you that you are beautiful is a line, well, I feed you lines all the time. But... lezbihonest, I totally want me some Brookieface. LOVE YOU!
I've never seen West Side Story. Is it as wonderful as everyone says?! Looks like you had a funnn weekend! Plus cute boys feeding you line and calling you beautiful? Not a bad weekend huh?
xo,
yesi
my very best friend went to UK!!! also jealous you went to see west side story! funnn!!
Post a Comment