Thursday, December 6, 2012

Influenster: Cosmo Vox Box

Are you an Influenster? 

I signed up to be an Influenster about a month ago - and it was maybe one of the best decisions of my blogging career.

At first, I was a little skeptical - but when they contacted me to see if I wanted to receive the Cosmo VoxBox, I felt like Jake Owen had just tweeted me. (Ok, that's pushing it, but you get the point)


A quick rundown and review of the items received:

Gillette Venus Embrace Razor
Let's face it - I hate shaving my legs. More than almost anything - but Venus products are great. There was a replacement razor and a coupon included (you can't beat that). My fave part of these Venus razors is that it will be perfect to take with me on all my weekend trips to the lake!
 
Ghirardelli Chocolate
Sea Salt Escape
You guys know I love some chocolate - if they could have shipped some chips and salsa, that's the only thing that would have made it better. I tried this and was impressed - but that is a HUGE bar of chocolate. I'm not sure I could eat the whole bar - it was the perfect combo of salty and sweet!
 
Forever Red
by Bath & Body Works
This wasn't my favorite thing in the box.
It was a very strong smell - and I'm more of a lotion wearer than a perfume wearer. BUT - I think if someone else was wearing it, then I'd probably like the way it smelled.

FriXion By Pilot Pen
I am an office supply junkie. I love new pens - and these were the best. They even had an eraser for all those pesky mistakes!

Hope on over to Influesnter and sign up today! You won't regret it : )
If you are interested, I can send you an invite - just let me know!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I am a new follower! I was first wondering if you would like to swap buttons? and would you mind inviting me to Influenster?

Your blog is so cute by the way!

-Brittany Baer
from http://lifeasabaer.blogspot.com/

Sami said...

Ohhh girl you go glen coco!

The Burnside of Life said...

I want an invite please?? This sounds like such a fun thing to do! :)

wendyburns15@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

That sounds awesome! Love your blog!

Amber said...

Ahhh, I'm jealous! I wanted that box so bad!

waffletower said...

The best accessory for a Cosmo Vox Box is Cosmovox!

http://leisuresonic.com/cosmovox

Samantha said...

Oh this sounds fun! I'd love an invite!

-Samantha
itsallinthedeats.blogspot.com

Kayla said...

I just emailed them to request an invite but I'm not sure how long it'll take... do you have anymore invites available? :)