Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's a Random Wednesday

It's a random Wednesday around these parts.

I'm wearing a tacky turtleneck for my Christmas potluck at work and I've had 4 people tell me they really like it.


This was a joke, guys. I also look like I'm 12.

I'm in love with plaid. Also.

Studded Plaid Shirt Tops

I'm in love with this shirt. Seriously. I need it.

Did you guys forget that Blake Shelton had long hair?


I did.  Look at those locks. Why would you ever cut that?

I'm buying this bathing suit for my Miami trip.

You and Cay Swimsuit Bottom in Bow, #ModCloth
I'm in love with the bows.


I'm going to see Lebron in January - and I'm more excited about this than I should be. Like it greatly outweighs my Miami trip and my trip to England in May.

I need to finish my Christmas shopping but I cannot stop buying pretties for myself. 

Is this post random enough for ya? Sorry about that, it even gets on my nerves.


16 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

Bangin.

Kelly said...

LOVE that swimsuit! I'm totally obsessed with bows right now. I bought two Christmas sweaters that have bows on them and I'm wearing one right now! :)

-kelly
sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

OMG. I totally forgot Blake had long hair. I agree, why on earth would he change?

And that bikini, so presh!

Helene said...

where are you going in England? I am a big fan.
that swim suit is hot. like you.

Scribble-N-Dash said...

omg Blake Shelton and his long hair... All I can think is "Austin" <3 <2

Because Shanna Said So said...

LOL...I am sorry....but thank you Sweet Baby Jesus that Blake Shelton cut that hair!! You go in that sassy little swimsuit....freaking adorable. Love the random and you for linking up!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Hahaha , I was just going to write about Austin. HIs locks in that video were flowing. Oh, god love his mullet days!

That bathing suit is adorableeeeeee. I love the bows

Kiki said...

That swimsuit is a must have!!! Blake shelton will always be so damn handsome!!

Nadine said...

That swimsuit is the best ever!

Sami said...

Hahah to Whitney! Love the bathing suit and jealous that you're going to England! Love me some random Brookie :)

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

That's such a cute swimsuit!

The Pink Growl said...

I'm in love with plaid tooo!

Unknown said...

That swimsuit is SUPER cute! Loving the randomness!

Jordon said...

I too am obsessed with plaid. I can't help it!

www.lovealwaysnancyj.blogspot.com

californiadreamin said...

OMG where did you get that swimsuit, or rather where are you GOING to get it? :) England is my favorite place in the WORLD! Im jealous!!

Lauren Nicole said...

LEBRON is MINE!!!!