My to-do list was piling up and work was busy, I got a text from a friend this morning asking how I was because I hadn't bothered to text her in a week.
Then, the shootings in Connecticut happened. And it didn't just happen, someone horrifically took the lives of children.
The weird thing is, I have time to find myself on social media all day. So shortly after it happened, I saw it come across my twitter feed. I couldn't believe someone would do this - that someone would do this to babies.
The children I lead in children's ministry are around the same ages of these kids, these babies, and just to think that someone could take their little lives away from them.
And then my sweet Ty Ty posted this:
My heart breaks for those poor parents who have presents under the tree for their sweet baby that won't come home. I can't even fathom it.

2 comments:
Ugh I don't know who could ever be so sick to do that to those poor children especially a week and a half before Christmas. My heart goes out to all those families, children, and responders :( Newtown is about 30 min. away from where I grew up, from where I will be going to next week.
I know my heart broke when I heard about this earlier today, I can't even imagine the pain :(
Post a Comment