Thursday, December 20, 2012

Things I Should Have Done....

....IF the Mayans are right.

I started to worry while drinking my Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha this morning - that maybe the Mayans were right. Maybe, just maybe, the world is ending tomorrow and there were things I hadn't done yet. I mean, in hindsight, I probably should have been living my life a little differently leading up to this.

Uno
I should have kissed Jake Owen.



I met him. Was up close and personal. His bodyguard (or some man that was with him) dared me to kiss him. I didn't. I took a walk on the safe side. Didn't even try.

Dos
I should have spent more time here.



No doubt about it. Can't you see me lounging on these chairs drinking a Mojito? Watching my surfer husband go for a swim?

Three
I should have gone to more happy hours.

TGIF.

Four
I should have moved to Nashville.



I would have had more luck at finding a man in cowboy boots and some tight fitting jeans.

Five
I should have had my own reality show.


Biscuit

Guys, if she has one, why don't I? Seriously.

*Disclaimer: I absolutely do not believe that the world is ending tomorrow - but it makes for good blog posts. Roll with it.

xoxo,
Brooke

21 comments:

Helene said...

hahaha love this brooke. i agree with reality show, we could have a blogger reality show. it would go VERY well. i'm just sayin.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.. Jake. :)

She's a big star said...

Girl, if the world ends tomorrow, my list of things I should've done looks exactly like yours! Except for kissing Jake, but the rest of it! Let's make a deal to do more of that stuff if the world doesn't end, k?

The Pink Growl said...

I agree with all of these! Maybe you will get another chance to kiss Jake...especially if you move to Nashville. Come on down sister friend! And then we can go on vacay and happy hour together! YAY list complete!

Jordon said...

Moving to Nashville was the BEST decision I ever made. The best men you will ever find, reside right here!

Katie said...

you and Whitney with those hilarious clips on your posts...I laugh out loud every time! I should DEF be in Hawaii right now if the world is ending and I will regret it if so. Hope to still know you tomorrow! :)

julia rose. said...

Moving to Nashville for men in tight jeans, boots, and cowboy hats needs to happen... seriously, let's do it!

Nadine said...

I am pretty sure you could score a reality show! You are way more entertaining to me in words on a blog than most the shows out there today :)

Whitney Ellen said...

Holy mother of hot sexy man. I can't. Woof. I can't continue with my day.

Except if you come have more happy hours with me.

Kelly said...

I've actually been thnking about moving to nashville! I'm going to graduate college next year, so I've been looking to make a big move from Chicago! And I wouldn't say no to kissing Jake Owen either. Just saying. :D

Unknown said...

You should make some of these your goals! especially kissing jake owen! I already have in my mind what I"m going to tell Keith Urban when I meet him!

ty said...

I say once the world doesn't end, we all have beach vacation time.

Deal?

Heather Ward said...

More happy hours! YES! Jake Owen! DOUBLE YESSSS!!!

Ella Strand said...

Good call with Jake girl... You should bring him to that amazing poolside, with a chilled box of vino to film the pilot of your reality show. Just saying.

keepingupwithkristen said...

You definitely should've kissed Jake Owen...no more playing it on the safe side, missy!!!

The Sweetest Thing said...

Honey Boo Cast is seriously rediculous... I can't believe I even watch! :O

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh---amen to Jake Owen!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Sami said...

I hope you still love me for copying your post! Also, can't wait to double date with Jakey and Gav! Oh and to skip in the rain with your pretty face! LOVE

Anonymous said...

Love the blog topic! And your list is awesome. If/when the world doesn't end, you should pursue all of those things.

-Amy

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

HAHAHAHA :)

Samantha said...

Oh moving to Nashville would most definitely be on my list!