Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend Update!

Another weekend has come and gone and I'm exhausted.

What is new.

My weekend was eventful, but I didn't take many pictures. I found myself sitting and watching every second of coverage about the Newtown tragedy. My heart is completely broken for those families.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday were full of Christmas parties, Christmas shopping, brunches and baby showers!






If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen all these pics, and for that I apologize.

Tell me that your weekends were full of pictures and exciting things, I can't wait to read about them.



P.S. How stinking cute is the new button?

xoxo,
Brooke

9 comments:

Helene said...

you are so cute, love fun weekends, but I am sooo exhausted. why do we have work today?

The Pink Growl said...

I'm sooooo ready for a vacay or a super long weekend. I vote for 5 day weekends and 2 day work weeks! Love that picture of you in the pale pink sweater, you look gorgeous!

Sami said...

Love your precious face! We needs to find you an iPhone :)

Whitney Ellen said...

You iz the purrrrtiest princess evz.
Yes to Sami, too.

Because Shanna Said So said...

All my pics are from IG too. It's a blogger thing. :) And you my dear, are too stinkin' precious.

Brandi said...

You are so cute!! Love the pics, no worries about seeing them on IG too I put pics on both too :)

Ella Strand said...

I thought the same thing about the button and I don't even participate in this link up... I may just start :)

Amber said...

You look gorgeous, girlfriend!

And brunch... yum!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

You look great in the color sweater, just sayin' :) now I am hungry after reading this post haha