You read that right. I was minding my own business last night, got up to get a glass of wine chocolate milk, and my leg gave out underneath me. Like, that leg has supported me for the last 29 years and it decides last night would be the best time to give out on me.
Now the whole left side of my ankle bone is turning blue. And walking is a chore. But I'm not going to the doctor until my leg is the size of Mama June's.
Moving on.
It's Friday and the best part about Friday is its the last day of the work week. I like Fridays because you can go home after work, or you can go out and not have to worry about what you are doing the next day. I don't have any real plans for the weekend, but I have a few things that I intend to mark off my to-do list.
One
Drop it, drop it low girl, drop it, drop it low.
I fully intend to bust a move this weekend. Since I may not be running in the imminent future, thanks to my wonky leg, I plan to get my cardio in somehow, someway. Find me in the bar, dance floor or not, busting a move.
Two
Get glitzy.
The other great part about the weekend is that you have lots of time to get all dressed up. To do things while getting ready that you probably wouldn't do on a normal work day. Like fix your hair and makeup at home and not in the car.


Three
Drink wine.
I enjoy an excellent glass of Riesling every now and then. Or the two buck chuck. Whatever you have handy is fine, actually.
But I plan on consuming a little. This weekend.
By little I mean the large glass on the left.
Four
Sleep.
I plan to sleep in late. And not hear my alarm clock for the next 2 days.
Speaking of, why are weekends so short and work weeks so long?
That's all I've got for you guys.
I apologize in advance for using a pic you've seen before and a gif.
I'll do better next week.
Maybe.


16 comments:
You and Helenaynay are gonna be a dream team in your matching boots.
sounds like a fabulous weekend! If you reeeeeally get the urge to come down a bust a move come to Nashville and meet up with us!
Ouch! Hope that leg gets to feeling better stat! Getting all glitzy and slished-y will definitely make up for it, right? :)
i want to break it down with you so so so so bad. pretty please. wonky legs and all. and drink wine wit you. duh
Wine. Wine will make your ankle all better! duh.
Riesling. Yum. I think I need a glass (or bottle) of that this weekend too! Have fun!
I freaking love two buck chuck and hate TN for not selling it at Trader's in Nashville!
AW I hope it feels better but wine and vodka can make anything feel good!
OUCH on the ankle incident! No worries, a few glasses of that vino and you'll be feeling juuuust fine :)
No need to apologize for reused pics. It's Friday & I'm pretty sure all of our brain cells are about used up. & If they aren't then we need the remaining ones to choose which drink we'll be consuming come 5 o'clock! Hope you have a great weekend! I love ones where nothing in particular is planned!
I'd like to drop it low, get glitzy, and drink wine with you. Now how do I transport myself to KY for free?!
Riesling is my favorite too. Let's me frenz ;)
oooo weeeee that sounds like a good time! Newest follower of yours, now im stalking all your posts.
Girl, I love this. Sounds like perfect plans for the weekend...and mine are pretty much exactly the same. Love your sweet blog...just spent the past 15 minutes reading back through old posts "getting to know you" and can't wait to keep reading. I've gone through a big weight loss journey, too, so I can totally relate with a lot of things you say regarding that. Well, happy weekend, dear! Hope it's fantastic!
The title of your blog dragged me in and I'm sure glad I looked around it! Great blog and am now a follower :) would love if you checked out mine michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com
I did a post on how I feel like my love story is a fairytale too. Filled with some challenges along the way but you have to go through the rough spots before getting the happily ever after! it makes it all so much more worth it xo
HAHA I literally laughed out loud at work after reading the first paragraph. Love your blog!
Post a Comment