I have a few confessions for you today. A few things I thought it would be best to share. Get it all out in the open.
But first, a picture.
1. I have a tendency for leading guys on - without even realizing it. I am naive in the thought that guys just want to be friends. Turns out if you send a guy a text that says "come play with me, I'm at (insert bar name here), I'm bored," that gives out the wrong impression. Who knew.
Meep.
2. I wish I lived in Target. This is real. Not only do I love Target, but I mean, they have everything you could ever really need. Need something to wear? They have it. Out of coffee creamer? They've got it. All your underwear is dirty? Yep, they've got that too.
3. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. You may call it insomnia I call it being worried about things I have no control over. Or trying to read every news article about Manti Te'o and getting to the bottom of it.
4. I believe that every weekend deserves a new dress.
Spent last Saturday night being call Katniss because of my leopard print dress.
Bought this dress for this weekend.
I am fully prepared to be called Pocahontas in this one.
5. I had my hair dyed this week and it's too dark. And I hate it.
After posting this and looking at the picture above, there isn't much difference. Other than I should never pin my bangs back again. Lesson learned.
6. I go to My Hammy (Miami) in 10 days and I have nothing to wear. Losing weight has been really good to me and really bad to my closet.
7. I have a small obsession with cheese-its.
Moving on.
8. I like sending pics to my bff Sami because she tells me I look young. She said yesterday that she thought my birth certificate had to be wrong. I think I'll keep her around.
9. I'd prefer there to be more 3 day weekends.
10. I'm a little too excited about the UK game this weekend. Why? Because it's a reason to go out. Not that I really needed a reason. But this makes it seem a little better, at least.
Linking up with Leslie and I feel like you should too.
xoxo,
B





16 comments:
My Hammy AND WHAT? WHORLANDOOOOO. Peease peaseee! Also, your hair looks like a pretty princess to me. And I wanna borrow that leopard dress fro when I go out with my (imaginary) boyfriend. I'm Te'oing this weekend, fo shiggity.
1) #1 was completely me too. Because I just didn't get it.
2) I love your dark hur. Text me a pic in the daylight.
3) Please send me your leopard print dress because I need it.
4) I concur with Sami, you look like a bambino. I used to look like a bambino, but I think my sad lifestyle has mad me haggard. Off to scrub my face with coffee and take off the first layer.
I think that moving into Target is totally legit. I spend a lot of time there every week, and they sure do have everything! Your hair looks fine, I am always weird about mine the first few days after I get it done.
Girl... I am way to naive when it comes to guys. I love having guys who are friends, legit friends, and it never works out that way! I hate it!
I also truly believe every weekend, and holiday, and special occasion deserves a new dress. Your Pocahontas dress might be a favorite!!
I love your pocahontus (sp?) dress. OMG.
The world definitely needs more 3 day weekends! I remember when you first said you were 29 I was like WHAAAAAT? 29 what, couldn't be years. You look FAB!
Ohhh girl.. I only speak da troof. Love your pocahontas dress. You SO cute. I wish we could go shopping together. LUZ
Love those dresses, especially the first one! You look amazing girlfriend!
-kelly
sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com
Target and insomnia - let's be friends :) {Despite your preference for UK... Vol+Cat for life? I says yesssss.}
um. love the dress (and agree new dress every day?) and sorry but your hair looks fab. just like you all de time.
Love this so much. First, I totally agree with living in Target. I mean really...what could be better? I don't think I'd ever get bored. Now I'll spend all day dreaming about living in Target...I'm definitely on the same page with the new dress for every weekend. Amen, sister. I mean, it just makes sense, right? So tell me--where did you get that leopard dress so I can have a new dress for next weekend?? Your hair is GORG! I love the color. You're GORG, too, duh. Hope your weekend is fab.
YAY for UK games and I am glad I am not the only person who is totally invested in the Teo shenanigans!! I can't help it!!
Love your dark hair, I think it looks great! Have fun at the game!
First off love that dress!! Too too cute!! Second, boys don't EVER have a clue, ha... #blessthem...and lastly...your posts make me smile! I feel like we are sistas from another mista..(do people still say that, haha)
I love your dark hair, I wish I could go black for a week !
I LOVE that leopard dress, and the Pocahontas dress as well. you have amazing taste lady! :)) and I really don't see the bad with your hair!
Post a Comment