And there's just something about Thursdays that make me giddy. I think its the anticipation of the weekend, knowing that all good things come to those who wait, and knowing that my love tank will be full sometime around Saturday morning at 10 a.m. (after sleeping in).
So I thought what better way for my new bunnies (that's all you new readers out there) to get to know me than to confess about my love affair. I know what you are thinking, you are probably really upset that I've lied to you about being single, or better yet, think "did she write that for good blogging?"
I didn't. My love affair is something that my hips can thank me for. I have a deep love for all things carbs.
I feel like carbs are something I can turn to when I'm having a bad day. Carbs are there for me when I have a headache. Carbs listen to me, they never make me feel bad (in the moment), they never make me feel like I should brush my hair, and they are always there for me when I'm knee deep in a wine induced hangover.
Don't act like you don't have a love affair with them too.
Dieting sometimes gets hard, and I sometimes get hungry - and the only thing that helps is more carbs.
Tell me I'm not alone.
Oh, yeah, and wearing that bikini next week will be a real treat. Should have thought about that during all those 3 a.m. stops at Mickey D's.
Hopefully the manatee won't mind that we somewhat look alike,
Brooke


23 comments:
Give me those fries right MEOW!
Also, I'm a firm believer that McD's grease has magical hangover curing powers.
Oh carbs, how I love thee. Let me count the ways: fries, bread, donuts, cupcakes, noodles...oh my!!! You are a not alone.
last weekend I stress ate a whole loaf of cheesy garlic bread. You are SO not alone. I don't have a prob with eating junk food, in fact, I handle it just fine ;)
I could never ever EVER give carbs up. They are my life.
I can not give up carbs either!!
Sometimes indulging in a card is a MUST!!! Or the crazy person in me will come out and you don'twant to see that. you don't...
Carbs are amazing. That is all.
I'm right there with you sister. Fries. Nachos. Andy Capp's cheddar fries. Cheese sticks from Papa Johns. Ok, now my mough is watering.
omg i am starving and then i read this. shit.
I am a complete and total carbaholic! You are far better than me these days with self control! I've got to get a grip. But whhhhhyyyyy do they have to taste so good!?!?!
You silly Brookie you don't look like a manatee potato. You iz pretty princess.. duhz.
I had pizza for dinner last night. You're not alone.
uuuggghhh!
I've been trying so hard to eat better. Ya know, lots of fruits and veggies. But I NEVER feel full. And I like the belly-bulging I'm so full I'm going to puke feeling. Last night I was on the couch after an entire day of eating so well.. But I caved.
2 pieces of buttered toast, chips, mini cake. I literally said, "MMMM CARRRBBBSS." even the picture of that donut is screaming my name!
Oh my goodess, I feel ya girl! My name is Kelly and I'm a carb-oholic.
-kelly
sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com
Gosh. I'd love to have some Chicken Minis right now...on those sweet little biscuit rolls in all their carb-laden goodness. I think people on lo-carb diets must be either 1)crazy, or 2)have super powers and the rest of us suck at life.
God I love carbs!!!
Amen girl. Like pizza hut breadsticks for dinner...that may have happened this week. And I echo Whitney's comment. Nothing better then fries & a diet coke to get rid of that nasty hangover.
I tried to go on a no carb diet once. It last about 2.5 minutes. Carbs are god's greatest gift to all mankind.
I am a carb-o-holic! Ain't not stopping me haha no matter how much I try to eat healthy!
Why are they so darn good???
One time...at Red Lobster (you know this story can't end well) the waiter asked if we wanted MORE rolls for like the 5th time. I made a little fist pump in the air awkwardly & said "Goooo CARBS!" So, yea. Carbs forever.
Def got Mickey D's this week and I'm not ashamed to say it! We all have our weaknesses. Unfortunately, it's carbs for most of us. They're just too good!
I'm your newest follower!! LOVE your blog :-)
Post a Comment