Hi, I'm Brooke, and if this is your first time here, let me extend a warm welcome to you.
Like, let me trick you into thinking I'm the hostess with the mostest.
Here are a few facts about me, a few things that I feel like you guys would like to know about me.
One - I am crazy addicted to Mexican food. Something draws me in. If I drive by, it's like my car drives right into the parking lot, and I end up inside shoveling in chips and salsa. It's a sickness.
Two - I take pics like this in dressing rooms.
Yeah, that's a formal dress with jeans and cowboy boots on. I was too lazy to take them off. Don't mind me.
Three - I believe in big hair.
The bigger the better.
Speaking of hair...
If you are new here, you probably don't know that I have a deep love for long haired men.
Really.
How far back does this go you may ask - I had this gem in my bedroom through much of my childhood.
How much did I love him?
I used to put on hot pink lipstick and kiss the poster. A lot.
That came down somewhere around the time it was cool to bring friends over.
Anyway.
Four - I am a proud owner of a munchkin pup. And she's independent. And I can put food out today and it'll be there until the end of the week. In other words, that's the only reason she is still alive. Because she's low maintenance. Check on my future children.
Five - I am a creature of habit. I eat the same meal more often than not. I sometimes have nothing but wine and celery in my fridge. Really, check on my future children.
Six - I am scared to death of the ocean. Well, let me clarify. I'm scared to death of the ocean near on the shore. You cannot make me get into the water where the waves break.
Take me out on a boat and drop me directly into what I am sure is shark infested waters - I'll swim like a fishy for hours.
Seven - I don't have a lot of style. Before you are quick to say 'you always look cute' - well, that's because I only post pics when I'm dressed up and look presentable. Style is something I struggle with - which is why you'll never catch me posting an OOTD. This is what it looks like:
All black and a pony tail. Johnny Cash would be proud.
Eight - I studied abroad and had a bad hair cut. I bet the English hated me.
Nine - I once drove through a tornado. My music was too loud, I guess. When I pulled into my subdivision, my neighbors told me it had just blown through. I guess that was why the sky looked weird.
Ten - I am a UK fan through and through. I know way too many sports facts. I actually want Scratch to come to my wedding.
Are you sharing your facts today???













30 comments:
OMG you drove through a tornado? Scary.
big hair don't care- so agree, as well as with the mexican food. Billay Ray was def a crush of mine. achey breaky heart and all
I spy creamy jalapeno!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My husband's grandfather played football for UK back in the day and they are hardcore about their UK sports. You people are a special breed :)
I think more of us girls these days have our foods we like and know how to make and stick to that. Our future husbands and children will surely suffer :) loved all your facts Brooke!
I'm the same way about food. I usually live off of turkey subs and wine. I freak when people want to come over because I need to actually feed them.
I would do that too, drive through a tornado. I'd probably just say to myself, wow, the weather is crazy today. And that would be that. I'm not very observant. And also, I am obsessed with mexican food, too. I could live off of bean burritos and chips and salsa. For realz.
LOL check on my future children, that's how I feel! They seem to do just fine though ;) The tornado story cracks me up! I always drive with my music sooo loud, but only when it's just me in the car. If I am a passenger, I'm always trying to do it down, go figure!
Achy breaky hunk.
I want Sophie and Louie to have babies.
<3 billy ray, those were the days LOL, go check out my fun facts, adayinthelifeofmektt.blogspot.com - Also LOVE your blog, so i added your button to my blog love page :)
Ah. You drove through a tornado and I slept through Hurricane Katrina. I can sleep through anything.
Love the big hair! & your pup, the cutest thing ever!!!
I'm also a creature of habit and I lack style.
Your puppy is SO cute! and how cool that you studied abroad!
Stopping by from the link up :)
LOVE this post. I feel like I'm really "getting to know" y'all when I read these! I wear scrubs on a daily basis, so I really have no style haha my outfit of the day posts would get old quickly!!! Your hair is SO GORG. I know you probably hear that all the time..but seriously. So pretty! And driving through a tornado? I would have a panic attack. That's impressive.
Happy Tuesday, sweet friend!!
Johnny Cash would be proud... still funny.
But nothing is as funny as me picturing you, Billy Ray, and his mullet together.
Oh Billy Ray. I can't. So funny. Love me some Soph.. she is a little munchkin face. I like your big hair and your face. Tornados are so scaries. LUZZ
Yes Mexican food. Its been far too long since I've had any!
You totally stole my first crush! Billy Ray Cyrus gave me LIFE at the ripe old age of 4.
Also, at least you leave your jeans on when trying stuff on. I actually pull them down then just leave them pooled at my ankles when I try on dresses. And take pictures. So you see the dress & the pile of jeans hanging around my ankles like I'm going to the bathroom. So glamorous.
I love your doggy! Adorable!! And I think it is hilarious that we need to check on your kiddos!
This is such a fun linkup. I think you have inspired me to try a new diet... WIne and celery. That sounds amazing haha! Two very important staples. I love you "johnny Cash" outfit! I love all black outfits but I swear none of my black stuff matches, I am always so paranoid they are different shades of black! I'm a weirdo.. Moving on.... Really enjoyed reading all your facts!!! Xo
Now I want chips and salsa. And guac. And a skinny margarita. Dang! Now I want some mexican food. Is it 5 yet?? ;D
GIRL...I don't have style either. I take selfies of only my face hahaha
I love that you wear cowboy boots. LOVE it! It's my standard footwear choice :)
hubs and i eat mexican food almost every single friday! it makes me happy. and fat. :)
I also love taking pics in the dressing room! And big hair, yours looks amazeballs! How in the world did you drive through a tornado! haha, I guess your music must have been blaring!!!
New Follower!
http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com
Hi there from a new follower! I found you through Whitney's linkup.
I love your hair; it's gorgeous! And I love that you drove through a tornado - totally something I would do by accident...if we had them here. Haha
Tornado? Girl you crazy!!
Go Cats! I'm a huge UK fan too! I actually just went back to UK to finish my degree (and I feel soooo old). And I am jealous of your big hair! Mine is so thin that I have to perform circus tricks to get it big. Newest follower here!
As soon as I saw Kentucky Wildcats, I knew we were meant to be friends. I'm from south central Kentucky, so it's nice to follow fellow Kentuckians.
Love your little pup. SOoooo cute!
Found you through Whitney's link up, and I'm your newest follower!
Melanie
sarcasmandcurls.blogspot.com
You aren't the only one that wants Scratch to come to your wedding haha.
I'm doing a lot of catch up on the blogs...anywho.
1. Mexican food. Yes. Soon. You me and Sarah B :)
2. Sense of style. I also have very little. Also will never be fashion blogger.
3. I had a minor crush on Billy Ray. It didn't last. Thank goodness...he'd be tellin' my achy-breaky heart...
Post a Comment