Wednesday, January 2, 2013

University Girl Apparel

I like to consider myself pretty fashionable in some areas. Not a fashion blogger by any stretch of the imagination, but if you were to take a peak into my closet you'd find lots of one type of clothing.

That is, clothing to wear to a UK game. My ENTIRE closet is peppered with blue and white - some of it says UK, some of it just happens to be royal blue, but one thing is guaranteed....it is definitely game worthy.

I hate wearing something to a UK game that many other girls may have on. And I even consider myself a snob of sorts. I refuse to wear some t-shirt with a slogan on it. Heaven forbid any one else be tagged in a photo on Facebook wearing the same thing as me.

Where do I go for all of my UK gear? I found the perfect place for goodies. University Girl Apparel! 





The sweet girls over at UG apparel sent me some goodies to try out and I am in love. Both are cute with leggings, jeans and of course, my UK cowboy boots.

I've got my eyes set on some other goodies. 



I am in the love with the tank for those football game days in the South and that jacket is perfect for those cold nights.

Not a UK fan? They have goodies for Marshall Thundering Herd, Louisville Cardinals, Virginia Tech and West Virginia.

Go like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, and make sure you follow them on Pinterest!!

If you go now, they have a 10% off code: i heart UG. Questions about sizes? Shoot them an email because their customer service is out of this world! Tell them I sent you : )

Go check out their site and let me know what pieces I need for the next UK game!

xoxo,
Brooke





13 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

you are the prettiest princess in the whole Americas and Europes. Wait, wait?

Meighan said...

I'm the same way about my Alabama gear. You look gorgeous, BTW.

ty said...

You so pretty, fren. Wish they had OKlahomeys.

Sami said...

You iz model? Prettttties.

Helene said...

loveee, you are gorgeous my friend. and love these clothes!

Unknown said...

Just looked at their website, I'm kind of obsessed with the Kentucky peace tank. If they had Gator stuff, I would be all over that!

Jordon said...

As a fellow UK lover I am right there with ya! I am dying over that jacket. My birthday is quickly approaching and I would love to make it a permanent resident in my closet :)

Kiki said...

You are so cute nad i love that gear!! wish they made stuff like that for us girls in the north!! until then keep rocking your stuff and looking cute!!
XOXO
glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Cute stuff! I totally wish that they had Indiana University gear (my alma mater). Or maybe I don't...I could go broke!

Cotton said...

Love the coat you have your eye on!! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the coat! GO CATS!

mrssamanthaz said...

Oh this is so cool! I can totally understand being a "snob" of sorts with the apparel on game day. I hate looking the same as others.

Go Eers!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Ummm I wish I'd noticed this a little earlier :P I'm going to the UK game tomorrow and I need something "new & cute" to wear!