How was your weekend? Did you drink too much wine? Vodka? Do a little painting? Give the dog a bath?
Oh wait, that was me.
Can you guess which is mine?
Wine tasting at Acres of Land Winery.
My silly friend, Kait - she rocks.
Tara a.k.a. Sis. painting away.
Finished artwork.
Mine looks like a dress from Lane Bryant.
Puppy love.
I ran a total of 14 miles this weekend.
How was your weekend? For real this time.
xoxo,
Brooke












19 comments:
14 miles! I totally need your inspiration!
Loveeee painting with a twist! It's SUCH A fun way to be creative!
Gald you had such a great weekend:):)
LANE. BRYANT... Excuse me while I spit my coffee all over the place. I want to paint and drink winez. :(
That painting place looks like fun.
painting, wine, dogs and runs? (not the runs you know) sounds good to me.
My weekend sounds exactly like yours! Minus the painting and the vodka and add a lot more wine.
and revenge..ommggeeee. i'm obsessed.
You really can't go wrong with painting and wine. I'm certain the wine makes me a better painter...or maybe thats just the wine talking...
The painting is awesome! You can't go wrong when wine is involved. I gave my dogs a bath this weekend too, I wish I would have taken a picture because they are too cute. However, I am pretty sure you would get 2 very nasty faces from mine if I took a picture! They are usually not amused in the bathtub. They in fact act like I subjecting them to some type of torture.
I definitely got sucked into Honey Boo Boo yesterday! Your weekend sounds fab! Great job on running 14 miles - you rock!
WOW! Good job on the 14 miles!!! That's awesome!!!
I love your sneakers. Kick ass on the 14 miles!
I keep seeing these painting parties. They look fun, but is it bad I'd just rather sit around and drink wine?
Nothing wrong with plus size painting. Your dog...omg. Freakin love Revenge!!!
I'm dying to do one of those painting classes! they look like so much fun!
xoxo
oh how I wish I was a runner. great job! and your painting is good!
"Mine looks like a dress from Lane Bryant" -- hahaha! One of the many reasons you are one of my new fav bloggers!
Your puppy = precious, even as a wet dog!
Good job on all that running...I hope to get that kinda stamina one day!
I envy your workout motivation! I seriously need to STEP IT UP!
That doggy photo kills me everytime! Luzzzz.
That is too stinken cool. I want to spend an evening out drinking wine and painting!!
ahhh i miss you girls soooo much :-( you all do the most fun things together. you be lookin smokin hott miss thang!!!! mwah!
You def had a great weekend! So many fun things. And the pup? Too cute!
Thanks for linking up with us :)
Post a Comment