I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but I love the weekend.
More than I probably should. I can really get behind some relaxing, sleeping in, working out when I want, spending time with friends thing - really.
Here's a photo recap of my weekend.
1. A waiter commented on my black hair - said it was the most beautiful he'd ever seen. I'm a brunette, fella.
2. Two of my beautiful friends out watching the UK game.
3. Me and one of my besties. How cute are her bangs?
4. Enjoying the UK game!!
Food edition.
1. Breweries are my favorite.
2. Fro yo is always a yes.
3. I have no idea what to do with an avocado.
I'm one of the few and the proud working today, so I must jet.
Hope your weekend was as fabulous as mine!!




14 comments:
You worked that Pocahontas dress, honey boobs.
Also, FroYo. Yes. Always yes.
Your weekend looked like so much fun! Her bangs are adorable. Wish I could rock them. & yes froyo is the best!!! I am also one of those people working while everyone else is still sleeping. Blehhh. Have a great week hun <3
Love fro-yo. Haha @ the avocado. The only way I eat them is in guacamole!
YES, I love fro-yo, too!! And avocado is so delish! Make some guac :)
You so prettay! I actually kind of hate avocados when they are not guacamole bc the texture freaks me out, but when I'm in a rush I just squish them up and put garlic powder and lime juice on them. YUMZ. Gimme dat froyo ;)
Fro yo is amazing!
Fro yo is amazing!
GORG hair...your hair is always so fabulous! And that dress looked so pretty on you, too! Now I want guacamole and fro yo, not together...what a strange combination. Happy Monday, sweet girl!
i'm working today too. boooooo. let;s cut out and play!
I'm a new follower and I'm SOOO happy to see another UK blogger! ps- your hair, gorgeous!! I also fail at doing anything with an avocado besides attempting to slice it as a salad topping. Can't wait to read more from you!!
Her bangs are so cute! Every time I see someone with bangs I want them, don't think I could pull it off though!
People used to say my hair was black too and it drove me INSANE!! Brown people, brown!!!
I have a froyo date with a friend this week and it honestly can't come soon enough!
I will send you every avocado recipe I have. I'd eat em every day.
Breweries. Yes. Black, brunette, whateve its gorgeous! Looking forward to following ure adventures! xoxo
Post a Comment