Hey Brookie babes! I'm Whitney and I'm the crazy person behind the blog I Wore Yoga Pants to Work. Brookie is someone who has grown very dear to my heart through this whole blogging journey and I'm forever thankful that it has brought us together!
Ok, enough of the sappy crap... let's move on.
Brookie and I have an interesting little bond.
No, it's not working out and eating healthy, if that's what you're thinking. I prefer Bagel Bites, she prefers salads and hummus. She prefers a good run to get her cardio in, I believe lifting the wine glass to my mouth counts as cardio.
The bond we share actually grows pretty deep. You see, Brookie and I are bothsecretly in love engaged to beautiful country singing men. Yes, you heard right, I said we're both engaged. Brookie hasn't told any of you because she was afraid to go high profile with it, but I just can't keep it in anymore. I have to share her news!
You see, I just recently went to a Luke Bryan concert where I fell madly in love and ended up engaged. I know, you thought Jake and Brookie's falling in love was rare and one of a kind... well, I guess it's just something those country boys do.
Here's Jakey and Brookie's engagement photo. Aren't they the sweetest?
The bond we share actually grows pretty deep. You see, Brookie and I are both
You see, I just recently went to a Luke Bryan concert where I fell madly in love and ended up engaged. I know, you thought Jake and Brookie's falling in love was rare and one of a kind... well, I guess it's just something those country boys do.
Here's Jakey and Brookie's engagement photo. Aren't they the sweetest?
They really are a match made in heaven.
And for those of you who don't know me, here's mine and Lukey's engagement photo:
I sure do love my man.
I also wanted to take today to introduce you to Brookie's bridesmaids, or Brookemaids as she's calling us (bridezilla much?).
Helenaynay, me, Sexa Lexa, Samilicious, and Ty Ty will be her Brookemaids and we're all really digging the dresses she picked out for us. Let's just say that getting the dresses wasn't the prettiest thing. Brookie ended up in the middle of the road in a wedding dress... it was all very awkward. I'll spare you the details, let's just say that we ate at a shady restaurant before hand and it was a bad idea.





14 comments:
OH. MY. GOOD. GOD. this is freaking fantastic. that pic really does look real. and I am so thrilled to be in the wedding. Of course, I'm the nasty one. I love this more than anything.
Best bridesmaids ever!
Bahahaha
Why are we so sexy?!?!?! Brooke, you're lucky to have us standing next to you on the big day :)
Yes, just yes! Can I be in attendance of both weddings please? I promise to start a dance circle.
OH MY GOD! This is the funniest thing ever... EVER.
DED. Ded. ded. This is my most favorite thing ever.
As long as you don't use the words "hubby" or god forbid, "hubs", in your posts I'll continue to follow the engagement. Please send out blog invites.
Hilarious! Love this post - particularly the bridesmaids part (the street scene in that movie gets me every time!!!)
i.love.this.
everything about it.
except that whitney got to luke first. damn.
This is hilarious! Wish I had your photo skills so that Luke could be my man too! Sorry to take him away from you! :)
OMG Brooke's picture actually looks real! HAHAHAHA!
these photoshop skills are incredible.
This movie was on earlier and then I log on and see this..makes me feel better!! It is awesome! HAH
Post a Comment