We all know I'm not a fashion blogger. I can't even imagine asking someone to take my picture while awkwardly looking at my feet. And do not have any fancy camera equipment in my possession. And that would require me to fix my hair. So yeah, probably not going to happen.
I really wonder why there aren't more opportunities to play dress up.
I have a few events coming up this spring/summer and a few weddings to attend, and so I've been on the lookout for some great dresses. Plus I really enjoy putting on heels and a fun dress. I mean, I still buy shoes because they make noise.
My best friend forever sparkle bunny Sami is a fashion guru. So when she told me about this new line at JcPenney - I almost died.
Meet the Pearl by Georgina Chapman of Marchesa line at JcPenney.



Stop it. This dress is absolutely ADORABLE. That bow steals my heart. I love the simplicity of the dress with that added bonus.

That middle dress makes me want to find the most amazing party to wear this to.

All three of these dresses are AMAZING. I love the first dress because of the bow shoulder, the second one is elegant and the third one is fun and flirty.
I'll be at JcP on my lunch break, praying they have these goodies in the store.
Tell me which is your favorite.
Sorry I'm not sorry for shopping at JcPENNEY!
does anyone else call it Penney's?
Also, I'm not sorry for having this as my home screen on every device I own.
Sorry I'm not sorry for shopping at JcPENNEY!
does anyone else call it Penney's?
Also, I'm not sorry for having this as my home screen on every device I own.



15 comments:
what?! I need to go there on my lunch break to...or after work! I am in love with most of them. BUT my fave is the middle blush pink dress. It could pass as a wedding dress if you are into untraditional. Now...I need a wedding to go to!
WHATTTTT!!! looks like i will have to check it out at lunch also!!! Love all of these but the first one and the middle one is also my favorite! they are fabulous!!!
XOXO
JcP is where I'm doing a lot of my shopping lately. They have such cute pieces for super reasonable prices PLUS they have a ton of coupons!!
All of them are adorable! Love! But I'm having a little moment with the red strapless beauty with the hot pink sash. So cute! I haven't shopped at JCP in a while, but I've heard they have some very cute (and very affordable) maternity clothing, so I will be heading there asap to check it out!
All of these are so fab! I am loving the black one at the bottom. :)
I am on the hunt for a black dress and that one with the bow looks WAY to perfect. You go, JC Penny! Thanks for the insight!!
JC Penny has gotten a lot better in the past 2 years, it's amazing! Thanks for linking up with us, Brooke!!
This is all at Penney's!? And yes, obviously I say Penney's. And I think it's perfectly normal to have engagement photos as your background.
I just cleared out my Sunday schedule for a JCP shopping spree. That first dress is a must have!!
I'm from Mississippi and we call it Penny's! :)
Love those screens!
need.all.these.dresses.
I just die for Marchesa. Die ded bye. I want to buy every single thing and then wear them everyday for the rest of forever.. I mean until I get rich and can buy the real thing. You iz da prettiest sparkle bunny eva.
Who knew?!?!?!!?! AHHHH must go!
Wow, those are beautiful! I honestly would never have guessed that they are available at "Penney's". I saw an ad on TV recently that they are now carrying the Joe Fresh line, which is super cute. Maybe they are trying to make a comeback!
OH. MY. GOD. I must own that bow dress.
Post a Comment