Monday, March 25, 2013

Death By Pink Stiletto

Y'all! What a whirlwind of a weekend. Really. I don't know about you but I'm thankful for Mondays so that I can rest a little. Amiright?

Okay. So you guys know I had a big weekend planned. Full of benefits and dressing up and hair poofs. You heard me, I got my hair poofed by Pink Lou Lou.

Friday night my girlfriends and I met up for some creamy jalapeno and Chuy's which is really the closest thing to the best thing I've ever had. If you haven't ever had it, please run now and get it. For breakfast even. It's that good.



Saturday morning I was on the look out for these babies. I had something in mind. I knew what I HAD to have for my black dress and so of course, I had to find them. HAD to. And then I found these and it was like the heavens had opened up and the sun was shining and maybe even the angels were singing.

Saturday afternoon I got to meet someone I would like to describe as an angel in disguise. You may know her as Pink Lou Lou, but she was one of the sweetest people I've ever had the joy of meeting. Whitney and I  went over to Pink Lou Lou's and got our hair poofed and it was GLORIOUS. There will be a whole other post on her and how wonderful she is.



Afterwards, I went straight to my girlfriends, changed into my dress and got ready for a night out with friends for a GREAT CAUSE.








It was a blate too! That's none other but sweet little Jill from Bluegrass Belle.

Sunday was spent going to dinner with a friend and making some fun desserts. Just because.

Oh, and those hot pink stilettos, I hate them. I hope I never see them again. The amount of blisters I have on my feet should be a sin.

I hope your weekend was as fabulous as mine!!

30 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are some sexy hot pink heels!!

The Pink Growl said...

How fun! I'm jealous that you got to meet up with Jill, Whitney & PLL - what a great weekend. You looked gorgeous too!

Sami said...

You look like an angel from heaven.. so pretty! I wish there was a Chuys here.. maybe I need to move somewhere that has one ;)

Pamela said...

you look sooo gorgeous! So fun you got to meet PLL!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

I thought your shoes looked amazing!! :) I actually was like...I would not have the balls to wear those. Mine were hurting my feet too, ha. So glad I finally got to meet you!!!!

Katie said...

I was aching with jealously! LOVE all you pretty ladies!

Anonymous said...

Love the pink pumps!!
You and the girls looked gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun weekend and you look gorgeous!!!!

Rachel said...

Well, at least you looked GORG in those heels...doesn't it suck when the cutest ones are the ones that make you want to rip your feet off?? You're so pretty :) Happy Monday!

Sara Elizabeth said...

love your heels and you look gorgeous!!!

Allie said...

You look amazing girl! AMAZING :)

Meg O. said...

You look AWESOME, girl! How fun you got to meet PLL! Sounds like an amazing time!

Katie Did What said...

Awww I love Pink Lou Lou!! :) And you're gorgeous, girl! Looks like a fun weekend!

xo

PinkLouLou said...

You are so sweet :) I love love loved meeting you. I told Whitney yesterday we have to have hair happy hour in my closet again asap!! And this time I am going with you girls!! xo

Anonymous said...

Love those pink heels, but I could never wear them. So jealous you got to meet some other bloggers!

Esme said...

You looked beautiful well all of you ladies did!

Sorry about the shoes but sadly well in my case it's been the cuter the shoes the worse the pain will be the next day.

Lauren said...

Haha! Isn't it crazy what we go through for cute shoes!?

So sorry your feet hurt but they sure look good in pictures!

Jenna {keep classy and sassy} said...

I'm loving those pink heels! Beauty is pain!!

Your blog has inspired me to start a blog! I love your authenticity and humor, you're blog is fun to read!

keepclassyandsassy.blogspot.com

Allison @ Lawfully Lost said...

Looking gorgeous, girl! Also, super jealous of your PLL hair session.

xo
Allison
Lawfully Lost

Unknown said...

Such pain women endure for the prefect outfit! The blisters will heal, but those amazing pictures will always be there (:

Sarah said...

Lookin beautiful my friend!!

Love that you got to meet PLL! I met her a few years ago at Keeneland and had her pouf my hair right there in the grandstand. She is the absolute sweetest.

Helene said...

you look gorgeoussss! and still so cool about PLL!!

Rhonda said...

I"ve always dreamed of rocking a PLL poof. one day!

Sarah Alway said...

Those hot pink stilettos are GORGEOUS! The suffering we go through in the name of fashion though, huh?

Jennifer said...

LOVE those shoes!!! i think i need some like those in my life, immediately.

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

I.love.you! That is all. No seriously - dinner date soon. Saturday was sooo much fun and probably needs to be repeated on the reg :-)

Venus Trapped In Mars said...

Beauty is pain girlfriend! You looked gorgeous!!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I love those pink heels. Where did you get them?

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I always love how colorful heels look. Then I remember why I don't wear heels.

They looked gorgeous at least! Your hair and dress too!

Christelle said...

Why are the cute shoes always the ones that murder our feet?!? Not fair! You look really cute, even if you were in pain! :)

Chuy's jalapeno dip is my crack, so good! haha!

Getting your hair done by PLL, I'm soooo jealous!