Happy Thursday, y'all. Thursdays are my favorite days of the week for many reasons, but the best of it being that you've really hit the downhill stride of the week. I always find a jolt of energy for the weekend sometime around now and I'm ready for exciting things.
There's a few new faces around here, so I thought what better way to really welcome each and every one of you than to do a Five Things about Me post. Otherwise known as I'm grasping at straws for things to post about.
ONE
I consider myself a picture taking, concert going, beer drinking, Jesus loving Expert.
A groupie of sorts.
I like live music. Concerts. Breweries. And if you find your way out with me, you'll have your picture taken. That's a given.
I love Jesus. First and foremost. Above all things. My Jesus loves and is full of grace. And he forgives. And in the words of the great Miranda Lambert, I bet he'd understand a heart like mine.
TWO
I really like wineries.
and I love these two girls more than life.
And thankfully, Kentucky is full of them. There's even a whole winery tour. Wanna come visit? I'll take you to as many of them as we can fit in to a weekend.
Again, quoting Miranda, Cause I heard Jesus, he drank wine, and I bet we'd get along just fine.
THREE
I love high heels and big hair. A lot.

No explanation needed. I'm a southern girl. Jack that hair up to Jesus, ladies.
FOUR
Like the title suggests, I talk to strangers. I say hello to more people than I probably should. I make a friend almost every time we go out. In some shape or form. It's a learned trait. People always think I'm incredibly friendly. Which isn't a bad trait to have. Plus the dimples really sway people.
FIVE
I've recently lost almost 80 pounds. Somewhere around 76 if we are being honest here.

before

after-ish
I'm still working every day to lost just a few more pounds. I'd like to hit that 80 pound mark soon : )
If you are new here, I'm so glad you found me.
If you are an oldie, you already know I love you
Have a great day!




18 comments:
80lbs! Woah! How did you do it, my dear?
Congrats on the 80lbs loss! You look fantastic!
Love this post! We are soooo much alike, but duh we are southern so of course we have stuff in common.
Can we be best friends?
Oh wait....
I knew you'd lost a bunch of weight, but had NO clue it was 80 lbs! DANG GIRL! That is awesome :) I'm proud of you for having that willpower and discipline. Will you jack my hair up to Jesus for me? I never get my tease on quite right.
Being friendly is an amazing trait to have!!
Also, 80lbs?!? Holy moly you look AMAZING!
you are so stinkin' cute I can't even take it! 80 lbs - you go girl!!! I am from MN but I even believe in big hair! "Jack it up to Jesus" - love that!! :)
I also talk to more strangers than I should too!
You look fabulous, Brooke!!!! And can I pleaase come visit some of those wineries in Kentucky with you? haha
You look SO awesome!!!! This makes my heart SO happy for you! PS ky wineries?? yes please!
don't get mad but i don't like heels. but i do love you.
I can't do the heels. Since I'm not from the south I can't really do the big hair either.
One million high fives for -76 lb. Awesome work. I know you'll reach 80 soon.
Oh, wow! I am a newer follower so this is the first "before" picture I have seen. You would be gorgeous at any weight but you truly look amazing... what an awesome accomplishment!
Love this!!! Quoting Miranda instantly stole my heart.
This is so fun! I love getting peaks into peoples lives, I need to do one of these!
I suck at heels.. but I love big hair, strangers, wine, and YOU.
so inspired by your weight loss! you look amazing my dear!
I'm from Kentucky too and I think the friendly thing is just a trait that we are born with ;) haha. I have never been to a winery in Kentucky so I definitely think I need to do that. Also, congratulations on your weight loss! You look great!! I'm sure you will hit your goal soon!
Congrats on the weight loss you look fabulous!! Also lie your post and you quote two of my fave Miranda lambert quotes!!
Post a Comment