So my world crumbled. In my dream. Not in real life. So as I was driving to work scared to death that my friend Stephanie really is mad at me and that Bron was really moving north, I thought the best way to get myself out of this funk is to talk about some things I'm really loving lately.
One. George. Look at him. How could you not be loving him? My spotify is full of George songs right now, and that's not a bad thing. The man is really a lyrical genius if you ask me - The Chair and The Fireman are two of my favorites - if a guy used those lines on me, I'd be in hook, line and sinker.
Two. The beach. I love planning trips, but I really love planning trips to the beach. Especially Miami. Especially during a snow storm.
Three. I want to buy every maxi skirt in a three county radius.
Four. Givenchy mascara has changed my life. Pricy, yes. But it's the best mascara I've ever used. Hands down.
Five. Flip flop weather is upon us, girls. And not only do my tootsies have to be painted the hottest pink around, but they have to have diamonds. They are a girl's best friend, after all.
Six. I know this is a post about my loves, and I just said I hate snow. I do. I really wanna get one last snowboard trip in this season though.
Seven. Exercise. Exercise and eating right are my best friends lately. I have a charity event to go to in a few weeks, and the last thing homegirl needs is to be flabby.
Eight. Nars lipgloss will make you question why you've ever used anything else. Other than MAC. (I'm not cheating on you, Mac)
What are some things you are loving lately?



14 comments:
hahaha i love how this is your nightmare. i was full on expecting like someone murdered a puppy. and love your workout motivation since it motivates me!!! i worked out this morning- are you proud?!
Loving all these things! That mascara looks awesome, I'm intrigued by the brush. I think I might just have to try that out!
-kelly
Honor Courage Commitment
I love snowboarding!!! I had to sell my snowboard about a year ago to pay bills. It was a very sad day.
I love snowboarding too! I used to go all the week, like at least once a week. This year I haven't been any...so sad! But I am definitely ready for the winter weather to get the hell outta here!
Ohhh I die over that maxi skirt! I'm just going to break down and buy a striped one. SO cute! And I totally think we should all plan a huge beach trip...so we can all have some sand and sun to look forward to :)
OMG hilarious nightmare!!! Do you live in Kentucky?!
ohh King George *sigh*.. Please refrain from more dreams like this. I can't even think about Cal leaving us!
Share your maxi ways with me! I can't find any I like and it makes me so sad.
ok, the day I can do that yoga/pilates move with a laptop on my legs will be the day pigs fly!!
You should join the linkup my friend over at Life on Countryside and I do every friday. It is "Friday's Fab 5" - about everything and anything we love that particular week :)
I really want maxi skirts but I feel like I look dumpy in them.
MAC lipsticks are my current obsessions. And spring-y cardigans.
George was just in Lexington last week for his tour!
And I am so ready for flip flop season too.
What I'm really loving this week is you.. and also sandals and I want it to be warm right now. I just read about this new Dior mascara that's supposed to be the bomb and I'm stalking trying to find it.
So jealous, flip flop weather has not hit CT prepping for another snow storm tomorrow...
Stressful dreams like that are the WORST! I've been having a lot of them lately and they can really bring down my whole morning!
Post a Comment